Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you rather be a 187cm homeless man or a 167cm millionaire?

Eh

• homeless tallfag

Votes: 19 24.4%
  • richfag manlet

Votes: 59 75.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Assuming everything was exactly the same was the hypothesis. But anyway, you're blue, don't call yourself blackpilled. If I was a mod here you would be permabanned for this "face>height" megacope.
I have never heard that the blackpill required you to think that height is more important than face, if anything I heard the contrary. But keep threatening and insulting people who are discussing with you civilly, after all acting edgy often helps with statusmaxxing on these forums.

I have never heard that the blackpill required you to think that height is more important than face, if anything I heard the contrary.
Didn't you know? Most people here are tallfags with ugly faces and therefore will never admit that height is more superior to face. Because if they did they wouldn't be calling themselves incels would they? There's a lot of circlejerking on this forum but you have been infected already (probably because you're tall as well) or because you want to believe lies and not the truth. Blackpilled people know that height is the most important trait.
I don't live in 'most countries'.
I live in the country with tallest people on earth.
Okay, so what will you choose?

Didn't you know? Most people here are tallfags with ugly faces and therefore will never admit that height is more superior to face. Because if they did they wouldn't be calling themselves incels would they? There's a lot of circlejerking on this forum but you have been infected already (probably because you're tall as well) or because you want to believe lies and not the truth. Blackpilled people know that height is the most important trait.

Okay, so what will you choose?
It's not shortcels.co, if they are still incels because they are ugly I don't see the problem and some of the mods are tall too as far as I know. As a matter of fact I have been rejected twice in favour of my former best friend who was shorter with a better face. It's so annoying that many here have to exalt their own flaws and belittle other people's weaknesses.

It's not shortcels.co, if they are still incels because they are ugly I don't see the problem
Everyone on this forum claims to be subhuman yet they are a 5/10 who exaggerate their facial attractiveness. Here:
My4gbzi678t21

Convinced now? This is fakecels.co .
and some of the mods are tall too as far as I know.
It's very obvious that some of them are, otherwise they wouldn't be allowing this "face>height" bluepilled faggotry.
As a matter of fact I have been rejected twice in favour of my former best friend who was shorter with a better face.
So tell me this: who'll slay more, a dude who has a 7/10 height with a 6/10 face, or a man with a 9/10 height and 4/10 face? Obviously the former. You did nothing to disprove the heightpill. The heightpill means that most of the SMV comes from the height, not that face (or any other characteristic) doesn't matter. Look, I'm heightpilled and blackpilled. If I started saying that height is 90% of your smv (like most idiots here who say that face is 90% of your smv or any other crazy percentage) then I'd bluepilled. Face, skin, dick all matter, but they matter less, much less.

Last edited:
It's not shortcels.co, if they are still incels because they are ugly I don't see the problem and some of the mods are tall too as far as I know. As a matter of fact I have been rejected twice in favour of my former best friend who was shorter with a better face. It's so annoying that many here have to exalt their own flaws and belittle other people's weaknesses.
Why do u even discuss with him bro? He doesnt even want to listen what second side has to say. You will see he will get banned within weeks like other trolls.

lol u dont have to be a tallfag to believe in face > height. im 5’7 lol. and this is the general consensus around here for a reason. apparently anyone who has a different opinion than u is not blackpilled

Everyone on this forum claims to be subhuman yet they are a 5/10 who exaggerate their facial attractiveness. Here:
View attachment 157630
Convinced now? This is fakecels.co .

It's very obvious that some of them are, otherwise they wouldn't be allowing this "face>height" bluepilled faggotry.

So tell me this: who'll slay more, a dude who has a 7/10 height with a 6/10 face, or a man with a 9/10 height and 4/10 face? Obviously the former. You did nothing to disprove the heightpill. The heightpill means that most of the SMV comes from the height, not that face (or any other characteristic) doesn't matter. Look, I'm heightpilled and blackpilled. If I started saying that height is 90% of your smv (like most idiots here who say that face is 90% of your smv or any other crazy percentage) then I'd bluepilled. Face, skin, dick all matter, they matter less, much less.
JFL at saying that the guy in the top right corner is good looking. Besides it has nothing to do with height and some people in the pic like Knajjd are short. It is your opinion that height is more important than face and it's not even as popular as the reverse. You should be more respectful of other people's problems if they are actually involuntarily celibate and not having sex, I have a bad hairline but never shit on nw1cels for example because I know they may have other flaws.

Why do u even discuss with him bro? He doesnt even want to listen what second side has to say. You will see he will get banned within weeks like other trolls.
Some people really believe that, he probably isn't trolling. I don't mind discussing as long as we keep it civil.

JFL at saying that the guy in the top right corner is good looking. Besides it has nothing to do with height and some people in the pic like Knajjd are short.
Crop out the guy in the top right, knajjd is 5'2. How many other people here are 5'2 or look like the guy on the top right? And
It is your opinion that height is more important than face and it's not even as popular as the reverse.
Calling the blackpill an opinion and trusting the "popular" "opinion".
and ur the one who decides whether something is “blackpilled” or not?
Keep denying the heightpill if you want, you like being a contrarian, but deep down you know it's more important.

And no, I will not be "respectful" towards bluepilled bullshit such as "face>height" or "the dogpill is a forced meme" (not my words).

Keep denying the heightpill if you want, you like being a contrarian, but deep down you know it's more important.
just lol @ height vs face debaters. when has threads like these ever come up with a productive conclusion? its just a shit flinging match between manlets and ugly tallfags. there just isnt enough concrete evidence to debate a topic of this scale. all that both sides can offer are general hypothesis’s

Cope if you don’t choose 167 cm millionaire. Being homeless must be one of the worst things ever

Crop out the guy in the top right, knajjd is 5'2. How many other people here are 5'2 or look like the guy on the top right? And

Calling the blackpill an opinion and trusting the "popular" "opinion".

And no, I will not be "respectful" towards bluepilled bullshit such as "face>height" or "the dogpill is a forced meme" (not my words).
Again it's not written anywhere that the blackpill mandates that height is more important than face, much more often I read the opposite. There was even an episode of blackpill comics about it I think.

167 cm then LL

Millinoaire, and instantly start SEAmaxxing.

How attractive are both of their respective faces?

The only things worse than being an incel are torture, starvation, serious disease, wageslaving at terrible jobs and homelessness.

I was recently hobomaxxing and met a tall 23 year old streetkid with an above average face who's had SEVEN gfs in his life.

If it was a choice between being an attractive hobo or an unattractive STEMfag making six figures, I would definitely choose being the attractive hobo.

167cm isn't THAT bad for manlets (there's far worse). It's still manlet tier, but still don't get easily heightmogged by foids.

So I'd rather be the rich one in that case.

a homeless man as if i was a millionair all it would take is a foid to say i raped her or something then i would lose it all

millionaire to buy copes

Being rich because in my opinion social status and money > good looks especially if you have that much