Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you rather be a dog in Asia or an Incel in the West

• Thread starter Deleted member 24213
  • Start date

Would you rather be a dog in Asia on a 5'2 balding Indian Janitor in the West

• Total voters
Deleted member 24213

Deleted member 24213

Banned
-
Dogs are crammed into tiny cages with 20+ all on top of each other, sprayed with water and left there unfed. They bite each others limbs off, and kept alive until they are ready to be killed for dog meat.

This video as a source:

Incels pain isn't as intense in the West but it is a different kind of pain. One of deep sadness and suffering

In 20 years the same will be happening to incels in the west

watching these kind of videos is one of my copes

Last edited:
I'd rather be human. At least i can get drunk.

Lifefuel for balding janitor currycels who happens to be 5' 2".

People will always say there are other people worse off but they are doing these kinds of comparisons

No ethnic man will choose to be ethnic again

Dogs are crammed into tiny cages with 20+ all on top of each other, sprayed with water and left there unfed. They bite each others limbs off, and kept alive until they are ready to be killed for dog meat.

This video as a source:

Incels pain isn't as intense in the West but it is a different kind of pain. One of deep sadness and suffering

JFL @ these heartless gooks.
No ethnic man will choose to be ethnic again

Id rather be an ethnic than suffer the fate of these dogs tbh.

as much as it would suck to be manlet currycel being a meat factory dog in asia would be worse

At least the 5'2 balding Indian janitor can choose to end his suffering prematurely, such as with rope, a gun, or by standing in front of a freight train.

The dog is literally just stuck there until he is pulled out and chopped up.

I hate how Asians treat animals, they literally have no soul.

I'm already an incel in the west

I’d much rather be a dog in the west than an incel in the west, that’s for sure.

Wuhan flu when?

I wouldn't want to be boiled alive as a dog

Dog, they die quicker

Looks messed up but it's the same way the U.S. treats pigs, it's just Westerners have a strong emotional connection to dogs as companions and pets since the Victorian Era when most present dog breeds were created.

"Gestation crates" for sows:
Gestation crates

Farrowing Crates:
Farrowingcrates

The real problem is that you can't attempt to feed billions of people without "industrial agriculture" which includes abusive practices on all the animals subjected to it.

depends, is dogpill true in the east?

those dogs have less copes available to them so i'll be a janitor

Then you have consciousness and have psychological suffering for a lot longer

Looks messed up but it's the same way the U.S. treats pigs, it's just Westerners have a strong emotional connection to dogs as companions and pets since the Victorian Era when most present dog breeds were created.

View attachment 195633

Farrowing Crates:
View attachment 195634

The real problem is that you can't attempt to feed billions of people without "industrial agriculture" which includes abusive practices on all the animals subjected to it.
Western ideology is gay

View attachment 195633

Farrowing Crates:
View attachment 195634

These are Pigs,bred for generations for consumption.
While gooks do it to dogs and cats.,placentas and aborted fetus pills.

My life is already bad but not THAT bad (5'8 and not a janitor but still ugly 4 those who think I'm Chad) so I wouldn't choose any of the 2

I don't want to be eaten like a dog man