Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you rather be a normie with a normal life or be chad with depression

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date

Chad with depression or normie with normie life

• Chad with depression

Votes: 100 87.0%
  • Normie

Votes: 15 13.0%

• Total voters
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Normie life

- You will have normal dating life maybe date 4-5 girls before getting married. 50% chance you get divorced or not.
- average face, race, penis, height and etc
- normie social circles, mostly consists of guys and some ugly girl
- may go bald or may not (1/3)

chad with depression

- you’ll have a ok childhood but when pubrity turned you into chad you also got depression. Even tho you are chaf. Your mental health is shit. You don’t have a purpose and no motivation. social skills awkward cuz you don’t like socializing
-6’3, 8.5/10, penis bigger then average, hair

these are stats you get to pick before you are born

Last edited:
Chad with " depression". He will still wake up with naked prime JBs by his side

Depression doesn't affect chad in the first place

Chad with depression easy

Go from incel with to depression to Chad with depression, hhhmmmmm :waitwhat:

I had severe depression and I suffered a lot from it so I don't what to vote tbh. I can't decide!

I've been depressed since childhood. Because of my work, I also am around LOTS of people in their late teens/early 20's. A lot of the guys are from very wealthy backgrounds where people tend to be ... extremely good looking. They're definitely Chads but they're depressed. And I envy their lives. People WANT to be around them. Their parents adore them. They have resources--money, help from others, homes, vehicles, job after job, security--thrown at them. Their wealthy parents have set up trust funds to make sure they never HAVE to work... I realize their depression is sincere, but I'd still prefer to live their lives than being a wage-slave whose only value to others is the money he can make for them. Especially in this culture where being male is tantamount to being a shit-smear.

Normie life
- You will have normal dating life maybe date 4-5 girls before getting married. 50% chance you get divorced or not.
- average face, race, penis, height and etc
- normie social circles, mostly consists of guys and some ugly girl
- may go bald or may not (1/3)
lol you should probably edit that one out, 1/3 chance for your life to be over, it was already in the favour of chad 99%

If Chad is in his early teens i would pick chad otherwise normie.

Normie that's bluepilled. I have depression and it usually means you don't enjoy things that normally bring you joy.
Even if I had tons of sex as a chad, if I didn't enjoy it then why the fuck am I alive?

I'm a subhuman with depression so I'd love to be a Chad with depression

I already have depression, ill go for the straight upgrade.

Normie.
Depression can still lead to suicide. Chad or not would not help me through depression whether it's from actually being depressed or something mentally wrong with me.
I'll pick normie as at least I'll have a normal life which is enough for me.

Even if chad has "muh chemical imbalance in the brain" he still can't be depressed since he has unlimited social and dating options, that's why foids and chads' depression is literally a meme

Meanwhile any incel will be depressed simply for his life circumstances

I already have depression. But if I have the mind to turn it to anger, hatred, etc. then defo chad and get laid and have a super sociopathic son to carry power.
human beings are wired to care about power more than happiness.

Can I be a NEET with unlimited money instead?

No...well I choose being a normie.

whats the point of having nice things if you cant enjoy them

Chad every time. Depression can be medicated but there are no SSRIs for your face.

Normie. Getting rid of my depression would be the only thing better than becoming Chad ngl.

Normie, no question. Depression is hell.

Chad with depression is dissonant really. But if it meant id go Kurt Cobain, then probs normie, would be nice to feel what its like to be chad though, tough choice.

A harem of prime stacys would comfort me if I was Chad.

Anyone who chooses depression has never actually been depressed. And were not talking about being sad because of loneliness. Thats not depression.

Both of those options suck but itll have to be normie. At least I wont have major depression anymore.

lol chad with depression lol

Depression for chad = not packing Ronaldo in Fifa loot crates

Think ill go for that

Chad. even if I was normie would eventually become depressed after some time and I wouldn't be able to escape with certainty. as Chad even if start depressed there is hope to eventually make it out

I've been depressed since childhood. Because of my work, I also am around LOTS of people in their late teens/early 20's. A lot of the guys are from very wealthy backgrounds where people tend to be ... extremely good looking. They're definitely Chads but they're depressed. And I envy their lives. People WANT to be around them. Their parents adore them. They have resources--money, help from others, homes, vehicles, job after job, security--thrown at them. Their wealthy parents have set up trust funds to make sure they never HAVE to work... I realize their depression is sincere, but I'd still prefer to live their lives than being a wage-slave whose only value to others is the money he can make for them. Especially in this culture where being male is tantamount to being a shit-smear.
depressed?what makes you think they are depressed.Just curious

Nothing remotely bluepilled about it. You've obviously never experienced major clinical depression.
LMFAO, I have confirmed C-PTSD of which depression is a major symptom and I have been diagnosed with depression as well, I'd still rather be a depressed chad than a mentally healthy normie male. The life quality is just exponentially different if you are a chad your life experiences would make it very difficult to remain depressed for a long period of time and anti-depressants will definitely eliminate your depression. For chad, depression would be temporary at worst and easily treatable.

This is like "virgin but not incel"

Chad doesn't get depression

full
Depression is easier to cure than ugliness

LMFAO, I have confirmed C-PTSD of which depression is a major symptom and I have been diagnosed with depression as well, I'd still rather be a depressed chad than a mentally healthy normie male. The life quality is just exponentially different if you are a chad your life experiences would make it very difficult to remain depressed for a long period of time and anti-depressants will definitely eliminate your depression. For chad, depression would be temporary at worst and easily treatable.
In that case I find it absolutely mind-boggling that you can make a comment like that. I wouldn't wish depression on my worst enemy.

Depression doesn't care for your life experiences, you can have all the money you want, bang all the girls you want, if your brain chemistry is fucked, you're still going to be stuck in an existence of abject misery and torment.

Already depressed, might as well be chad

Chad depression doesn't exist. Only the ugly can be depressed.

Some kinds of sadness make sufferers believe they are noble.

"Wow I'm so depressed that I have sex all the time"

Said no one ever. A depressed Chad is a misnomer, any Man would kill a million newly born babies to become a Chad. Sex is literally endorphins shot through your brain like electricity, the most pleasurable of acts. Getting free breakfast, lunch and dinner of sex while I'm over here starving and he's depressed? Mother fucker get out of here.
Chad depression doesn't exist. Only the ugly can be depressed.
Anyone claiming to be depressed and is Chad or a woman should be crucified.

Chad.

I already have clinical depression that I cope with pretty well.

Normie that's bluepilled. I have depression and it usually means you don't enjoy things that normally bring you joy.
Even if I had tons of sex as a chad, if I didn't enjoy it then why the fuck am I alive?
Exactly. Some normies are truly oblivious to the harsh realities of life.