Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you rather be a normie with a normal life or be chad with depression

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date

Chad with depression or normie with normie life

• Chad with depression

Votes: 100 87.0%
  • Normie

Votes: 15 13.0%

• Total voters
>Chad with depression

LaughingChads

Even better. I'd be the mysterious, dark and interesting Chad.

True Chads cannot get "depression". Maybe Chadlites and high tier normies will get it, sure. But over 185cm, 8+ /10, big dick, big frame, Chads? Get the fuck out of here JFL.

depressed?what makes you think they are depressed.Just curious

Both that they're honest with me and that I have to have access to some of their medical and admin records for work. As far as the mental health professionals are concerned, they're depressed.

Chad with depression tbh. Normies are npcs

In that case I find it absolutely mind-boggling that you can make a comment like that. I wouldn't wish depression on my worst enemy.

Depression doesn't care for your life experiences, you can have all the money you want, bang all the girls you want, if your brain chemistry is fucked, you're still going to be stuck in an existence of abject misery and torment.
The causes of depression aren't 100% based on genetics or brain chemistry, it's only part of it, like all conditions the causes are a combination of genetics and environment. Many people in miserable conditions become depressed, why do you think someone who's bullied or ostracized is more likely to be depressed than someone who isn't? Your brain chemistry is changeable through medication or even altering lifestyle, the conditions of your life, due to genetics, aren't.

Chad, I already have depression.

Just like foid depression, Chad depression is a myth

Chad can't be depressed. Chad's depression is fake

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

"""depression"""

Chad with depression.
Girls will want to help me 24/7.

People who voted Chad with depression don´t suffer from mental illnesses themselves so therefor are ignorant to how horrible it is

How can you be a depressed chad you will get so much external validation and foids trying to make you feel better

Chad with depression
Nice joke

ill be chad depression doesnt exist

Normie life

- You will have normal dating life maybe date 4-5 girls before getting married. 50% chance you get divorced or not.
- average face, race, penis, height and etc
- normie social circles, mostly consists of guys and some ugly girl
- may go bald or may not (1/3)

chad with depression

- you’ll have a ok childhood but when pubrity turned you into chad you also got depression. Even tho you are chaf. Your mental health is shit. You don’t have a purpose and no motivation. social skills awkward cuz you don’t like socializing
-6’3, 8.5/10, penis bigger then average, hair

these are stats you get to pick before you are born
A depressed 6/10 chad still gets more pussy than a 10/10 normie

- you’ll have a ok childhood but when pubrity turned you into chad you also got depression. Even tho you are chaf. Your mental health is shit. You don’t have a purpose and no motivation. social skills awkward cuz you don’t like socializing
-6’3, 8.5/10, penis bigger then average, hair
So basically me but with a Chad body and face.
It's an obvious upgrade
My mental health and depression stays the same lol

Chads always win

Bring chad will cure your depression maybe and you get to fuck girls.
It’s always the sub6 normies always complaining about depression.

never seen a chad who had depression nor in my life or news

Last edited:
JFL if you think chads gan get depressed :feelskek:

So basically Im choosing if I want to become a depressed normie or a chad since my normal self is already severely depressed sice 13... mhhh I wonder what I'll pick.

Oh hell yeah I would love to be a depressed sex addict Chad