Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you rather be a short pretty boy or a tall masculine ogre?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20207
  • Start date

Which one would you rather be?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 20207

-
The pretty boy has a 7/10 face, but is 5'7" and skinny.
The masculine ogre has a 4/10 face and is balding, but is 6'3" and muscular.

I wonder whether you think face or height is more important.

What ethnicity would the person have?

The masculine ogre would probably have a harder time getting foids but I'd still prefer to be physically intimidating to other males

The masculine ogre would probably have a harder time getting foids but I'd still prefer to be physically intimidating to other males

Also to be physically intimidating to females, so they don't treat you like a joke and are afraid of you.

Face reigns supreme.

I think the pretty boy option is better. But I would prefer to be a size mogger.

@Introvert how big would the Ogre's Dick be?

The pretty boy has a 7/10 face, but is 5'7" and skinny.
The masculine ogre has a 4/10 face and is balding, but is 6'3" and muscular.

I wonder whether you think face or height is more important.
tall fag any day. as 5'5 guy 75%+ of women are taller than me. every day I go out I often see 6'0+ white women in rich areas as well.
I think the pretty boy option is better. But I would prefer to be a size mogger.
this too, maybe first guy would have better chance slaying jbs but imo tall fags get more respect from men and at my age respect matters to me more than sex

I would be the pretty boy and get on JB tinder to fuckmaxx. Also 5’7 would be an improvement compared to my current height.

first one since 5'7 isn't much of a step down from my current height

Are you Dutch or something?
no I live near a place filled with tall rich whites. I often see elementary schoolers taller than me massive ragefuel.

Face>Height hands down.
Literal volcel if you chose the second option smh

no I live near a place filled with tall rich whites. I often see elementary schoolers taller than me massive ragefuel.
Move. The easiest looksmaxx with the biggest effect is to simply move to a location with a lower average height.

Move. The easiest looksmaxx with the biggest effect is to simply move to a location with a lower average height.
the non white areas are dirtier and pay less money for jobs

Ogre 100%. The only upside for short prettyboys is they might be able to slay jbs but once they're out of HS it's over for them.

I would much rather be the first guy. I am 5’5 so 5’7 would be a pretty good improvement. I definitely need a better face as well

I am already a manlet, so I would pick being tall, face is fixable - being 5'7 manlet is not

Tall masculine ogre so raping foids is easier

I'd be a five foot four brad pitt all day long

Face > height

Unless it's something ridiculous like below 5'4.

5'7 and a good face is enough to slay JB's.

Short and pretty boy, even if 5'4

The cute guy 100%

lmao at the copers who chose the tall ogre. I bet they think they are 7/10 and their height is the problem.

Actual GL short men are busy having sex and becoming movie stars

Also to be physically intimidating to females, so they don't treat you like a joke and are afraid of you.
Would not being intimidating get you laid?

The reason that females have an aversion towards manlets, is that they are not intimidating.

Would not being intimidating get you laid?

The reason that females have an aversion towards manlets, is that they are not intimidating.

I have no idea.
I doubt that's all it takes.
Although a lot of ugly tall people do get sex, like George Floyd.
It would be nice to not be at a constant disadvantage to other males, uneasy that they will beat me up at any point if I piss them off (due to me not being a foid).

I have no idea.
I doubt that's all it takes.
Although a lot of ugly tall people do get sex, like George Floyd.
It would be nice to not be at a constant disadvantage to other males, uneasy that they will beat me up at any point if I piss them off (due to me not being a foid).
George Floyd had a 1/10 face, but he was intimidating due to being a 6'4" dark triad criminal with a large frame, and therefore got laid.

Historically, a man’s violent capital was what determined whether he would kill or be killed. Therefore it would make sense that females are attracted to men who are able to intimidate other men.

short prettyboy is ideal for LOLI BREEDING

im short and an ogre

A 7 face isn't enough to compensate for that height. You'd be getting only ugly foids anyway, so I'd rather be large, strong and respected

Being a Tall Ogre isn't really beneficial except for being sexually fetishsised. Outside of the bedroom you'll probably be demonised by society because of how ugly and intimidating you look and be treated as a lesser than your normie counterparts

Yes you'll be getting sex but the novelty will eventually wear out. It's like when you coom it's good in the moment but then you come back to reality and realize you're still a rotting subhuman Male aging further away into a life of obscurity

5'7 is a salvagable height. It's average in Korea and Japan. You'll still get disrespected like mad in the west though. People mock Kit Harington ruthlessly. There's an image of him standing next to his two tall female costars and it got thousands of updoots on reddit. People were saying he looks like a child or pet next to the two foids. There's also that image of the two foids meeting the 5'8 werewolf from Twilight and roasting him about it.

So I'll still choose to be a tallfag because it means less disrespect. The only time I wouldn't is if I look like Blackops2cel. Being 4/10 is fine if you're 6'5, especially if you're white.

A more interesting question would be, Bagelcel height but with a 10/10 face, or 6'5 but with Blackops2cel's face.
Being a Tall Ogre isn't really beneficial except for being sexually fetishsised. Outside of the bedroom you'll probably be demonised by society because of how ugly and intimidating you look and be treated as a lesser than your normie counterparts

Yes you'll be getting sex but the novelty will eventually wear out. It's like when you coom it's good in the moment but then you come back to reality and realize you're still a rotting subhuman Male aging further away into a life of obscurity
Insane coping.

I don't wanna look like a faggy pretty boy, i'd much rather be a tall intimidating ogre. Masculinity is where it's at.

Definitely short pretty boy. Why? Because I am a tall ogre.

5’7 is two inches above avg foid height lmao, obv the 2nd