Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you rather be an alpha incel or a beta chadlite

Alpha incel or beta chadlite

• Alpha incel

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Beta chadlite

Votes: 21 77.8%

• Total voters
Vlone

Vlone

$, first time user here, been on forums for a year
★★
Alpha incel: Yeah, you're really ugly. You're 6'1" and have a really good frame and muscles. You're ugly and don't appeal to women, but people don't fuck with you.

Beta chadlite: You're mogged by your chad group, and are occasionally picked on by them but you're still part of the group. You have a great face and can easily fit in, but you have an average frame and very little muscle, you're also 5'10". Mainly other men and boomers mog you and treat themselves as superior. You're in the social "know" and occasionally go to functions like parties and hangouts. You're attractive enough to very occasionally get laid by a 6 every 2-3 months (maybe even a 7 once in a blue moon). But in the end, you're still endlessly mogged.

What're you choosing? Why?

Chadlite, didn't even think about it.

Alpha incel. Getting socially cucked everyday and possibly getting beaten up/dying isnt worth it just to get cheap pussy. 6'1" amazing frame? forget about being ugly. fuuuuuuuuuuuck... Tall with wide frame what I would give to have that... 5 more inches of height, and going from average frame to amazing frame. If I also get a cure for autism then thats a package deal.

If only there was a gym for "unchangeable" traits...

Chadlites can get laid weekly especially at 5'10

What about being a beta incel? I already am :feelscry:

ofc that chadlite tbh ngl

Always be chad.
You can then personalitymaxx

Anyone who picks alpha is COPE

Alpha incelism brings no reward .

I'd rather not have a penis

Alpha.
I won´t trade for an insincere, populous appeaser mindset.
Fuck you all.

Alpha.
I won´t trade for an insincere, populous appeaser mindset.
Fuck you all.

High IQ answer. Would rather not be fucked with at all than spend my days being bullied by my group