Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rather be fat or skinny as a manlet?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32255
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 32255

Self-banned
-
I'd rather be fat as a manlet, honestly. You'd still be treated like shit, but I'd rather be seen as a fat troll than a little girl. Other guys won't play around with you physically and you wouldn't be associated with femininity and being small. I'd feel a lot less emasculated if I didn't have a fucking thin frame as a manlet, being literally the same size as most girls I encounter. Being ripped is obviously the ideal frame but between thincel and fatcel, I think fatcel is better. Incels discourage manlets from bulking up anyways because they look like they're compensating, I don't think that stigma applies to fat manlets because nobody puts effort into becoming fat. What do you guys think?

So one of these two?

I'd rather not be fat at any height. A manlet can be up to about 180 lbs at 5ft 11.9 inches without being fat.

Would rather just not be a manlet altogether ngl
There is no winning as a manlet.

Fat manlet for dwarfmaxxing

@Hail The Bloatlord thoughts?

Skinny, because lesser health problems and being able to perform certain tasks like coping with sport/hiking.

Being fat has a lot of drawbacks.
But at least as a fat manlet I'll look like I can defend myself

skinny, I don't know why you guys say fatmaxxing makes you look intimating tbh like I never been scared of a fat person at any height.

skinny, I don't know why you guys say fatmaxxing makes you look intimating tbh like I never been scared of a fat person at any height.

google DJ Khalid height. Through fat maxxing no one knows he’s actually 5’7. Fat gives you literal frame. If you had a good face though, skinny pretty boy maxxing like XXXTentacion is much better.

Idk but im bloating and need to lose weight ASAP

Skinny dude, you're like the fastest people in the world if you're short and skinny, has to be good for something.

(I know I know Kenyans are fast af but video games have taught me this and I'm sticking with it.)

I'm an obese manlet
it sucks

Skinny dude, you're like the fastest people in the world if you're short and skinny
Actually, I think taller people tend to faster just because they can open up there stride more and cover more ground with one step then a shorter person.
Still both are going to be faster then a fat person obviously.

I'm a skinny manlet.

Exactly. Any huge intimidating guy becomes a joke when you make him obese. Then he just comes off as some slob with low energy.

i wish i could go back to being fat again, i lost weight to the point where i became borderline anorexic and my subhuman bones still did not show.

Skinny, girls like skinny boys. "Just lose weight bro." :chad:

With Mario you can use F.L.U.D.D. To power pressure all the ugly landwhales out of your city, just like he did in sunshine. Good times.
True, but if I have the options of

or

I think with or without the FLUDD, I would pick Mario. I want Pauline.

There is no winning either way.

I'd rather be skinny.

I’m a manlet anyway, but i choose skinny. Manlet-ism is death sentence no matter what, so may as well be skinny

id rather not be short

I was both at some point. I prefer skinny

Now that I am getting fat I miss the days when I was skinny

Skinny. You are far more statistically likely to have health problems from being fat than to to have fighting problems from being skinny.

If you're Fat your hitbox will be instantly hit everywhere
Why tf would you even want that
At least with thiness you can KINDa dodge, but that's stretching it

A fat manlet looks like a ball that can be pushed over and rolled around

Skinny at any height.