Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would You Rather Be Good Looking And Autistic or Average Looking and NT?

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
Good looking and autistic

Good looking. I can manage the autism

20200221 110553

literally bluepilled if you pick being NT over being Chad

If i'm the same level of autistic that i am now, then i'd be good looking and autistic

chad with a yu-gi-oh! addiction

Good looking Autistic >>>>>>>> Average looking NT

also OP @universallyabhorred you should make a poll

Good looking Autistic >>>>>>>> Average looking NT
How can you say that when you are autistic? I have never met a single autistic guy who was popular, well liked or slays.

Aspie chad all the way. Aspie chads get the fuck too.

How can you say that when you are autistic? I have never met a single autistic guy who was popular, well liked or slays.
What about 8+ /10 autistic guys? Why is an 8/10 autist better than a 5/10 NT?

Sorry but autist 8/10s mog 5/10 NTs any day of the week

What about 8+ /10 autistic guys? Why is an 8/10 autist better than a 5/10 NT?
The 8/10 autistic might be able to attract some women but unless he has mild autism and spends an insane amount of time learning social skills, it's unlikely he will get anywhere with women.

1st option, being NT means being a retard and even worse if you are average looking. There's something about having autism that puts you ahead of everyone in certain situations, atleast from my experience. If I'm good looking, people would be far more forgiving of my autism and will see it as being "qwerky xd". I've known a few good looking autists back in HS and can say for sure they had no problem getting laid, literally looks alone will carry you when it comes to wanting to reproduce

I'd go with Chad, the people who claim autism online pretty much all seem normal to me through posts. You don't need to understand body language if your Chad, so easy choice.

Normie, goes bald at 30, is divorced by 40 and dies of cancer at 50, while Chad slays stacy nurses in the retirement home.

Good looking and autistic, no contest.

You don't need to understand body language if your Chad, so easy choice.
Can you also lack conversational skills, be unable to make eye contact, make weird body movements in social situations, be unable to read people or understand humor and still slay?

Can you also lack conversational skills, be unable to make eye contact, make weird body movements in social situations, be unable to read people or understand humor and still slay?
Of course you'd still slay.

It would suck for male friendships but getting laid would be incredibly easy.

Of course you'd still slay.

It would suck for male friendships but getting laid would be incredibly easy.
Getting laid will be achievable but by no means easy. Woman have access to many chads and no need to pick an autistic chad over an NT or psychopathic chad or chadlite.

Getting laid will be achievable but by no means easy. Woman have access to many chads and no need to pick an autistic chad over an NT or psychopathic chad or chadlite.
Are you talking about mentally retarded or just slightly poor body language, if the latter :chad: would slay pussy like a golden retriever.

Going against the grain and say average looking then surgerymaxx. I’m probably a sperg and I want to know what it feels like to be NT.

Are you talking about mentally retarded or just slightly poor body language, if the latter :chad: would slay pussy like a golden retriever.
Autistics in general have terrible body language.

Autistic chad.

Its a fucking no brainer

Foid forgives EVERYTHING for Chad

Millennial, zoomer foid has one single preference for dating - looks. Status and money are only secondary. They forgive literally everything else. Bad personality, toxic masculinity, chauvinism, mental problems, criminal record, paedophilia, it doesn't fucking matter

Chad only

GL autistic for sure. All the foids you fuck will be angelic feminine types. Soft eyed nurses who suck off coma patients for money and the like.

Depends on how autistic and good-looking.

That's the problem with autism, you can't. But I know for sure if I were born NT, I would still be jestermaxxing to this day or worse, posting on IT right about now
I'm autistic and my life is hell, I have no friends and every NT I interact with dislikes me.

I wonder how many people that are taking the chad option are NT. Being autistic is shit for overall life quality.

Autistic chad would only get one night stands or get some mentally unbalanced women to stick around. A normal NT guy would have better relations with friends, family, coworkers and be able to have a stable healthy relationship.

You people have to realize that the 'looks are the only thing that matters' take is just as insane as the 'looks don't matter' opinion that bluepillers have.

I'm autistic and my life is hell, I have no friends and every NT I interact with dislikes me.
They dislike you because of your appearance, you probably wouldn't fit it with other autists either unless you atleast looked normal. Autism doesn't affect looks in the slightest but can obviously still hinder your social ineptitude. If you get along with NT's online, you would get along with them IRL if you looked normal. So once again, it all boils down to appearance

My mental illness is caused by my ugliness.

Good looking and autistic
even tho autism sucks. being mediocre in the mirror is worse imo
there was experiment with adult diapers Chad and many Stacie's still wanted him.

Well havent there been members here with 20k posts who were autistic that got pussy? ill be chad then

if you believe normies get laid, then autistic Chad definitely will get laid

avrage and nt