Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rather be Tyrone or Chadrone with the following caveats

Which would you be

• Total voters
Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
If you're Tyrone, you get to be 6'4 and gym maxxed but if you're Chadrone you are 5'11 and gym maxed. Which do you choose.

Tyrone to mog manlets and exploit the bbc meme.

Voted without even knowing what a Charone is.

obviously 6'4'' tyrone. that's pretty close to the true alpha height of 6'5''

Voted without even knowing what a Charone is.
Chadrone is a good looking guy who has one white and one black parent or one black and one biracial parent. So a good looking guy with an old Tyrone dad and milf Stacy mom.

Chadrone is a lightskin Tyrone right? Like a mixed dude?

Chadrone is a lightskin Tyrone right? Like a mixed dude?
Yeah a good looking guy with one black parent and one white or biracial parent. Cross between a Chad and Tyrone aka Chadrone

I could care less as long as I'm attractive

Chadrone. Getting White Foids would be sooooo easy.

Chadrone. Wear lifts and be 6'2.

6'4" because height is everything

Lookism wise, Chadrone. There are a bunch of girls who wouldn't date ultra black nigga but would date a light skinned one.

Being white is more useful than 10 cm of height

Tyrone.I could basketballmaxx and live my dream life

Height > every single thing on this entire planet

I'd rather be me than any type of mixed-race, black, or any other race for that matter.

Even if you are the biggest incel around you should still feel secure and comfortable with yourself (at the very least).

Nobody with a healthy mind would ever wish such a thing anyway; what is wrong with you cuckolds?

Last edited:
I'd rather be me than any type of mixed-race, black, or any other race for that matter.

Even if you are the biggest incel around you should still feel secure and comfortable with yourself (at the very least).

Nobody with a healthy mind would ever wish such a thing anyway; what is wrong with you cuckolds?
You can say that sitting in your room with Palmella and her five sisters while Tyrone and Chadrone is banging your high tier Becky oneitis.

With reasonable height, face supersedes, chadrone all day

tyrone of course, being tall muscular and black = automatic pussy from any girl

You can say that sitting in your room with Palmella and her five sisters while Tyrone and Chadrone is banging your high tier Becky oneitis.

Sorry but this isn't convincing. Wishing to be someone else because of some imaginary fantasy like this is just silly. There's always someone somewhere who is having better luck than you, but to "wish" to be them? I don't wish to be anyone else but me.

Sorry but this isn't convincing. Wishing to be someone else because of some imaginary fantasy like this is just silly. There's always someone somewhere who is having better luck than you, but to "wish" to be them? I don't wish to be anyone else but me.
Number one, this isn't a specific individual. Number two, it really isn't them you want to be but their characteristics that enable their circumstances is what you want.
You would only be half Chad but you would also be half Tyrone rather than full Tyrone

Chadrone. An intimidating 6'4 Tyrone is 100% guaranteed to be shot

Number one, this isn't a specific individual. Number two, it really isn't them you want to be but their characteristics that enable their circumstances is what you want.

If you held a gun to my head and made me decide, I would decide full Negro.

The reason for this is not because of the imaginary fantasy you have laid out, rather the reason is I wouldn't wish being racially ambiguous (mixed-race) on even my worst enemies. To be mixed is to walk around in a confused vulnerable state with no identifiable heritage while trapped in a sort of purgatory of never being completely one or the either. But even with the White genes they tend to be as ugly on average.

It turns out genes don't work like recipes. Mixing ingredients doesn't make it taste better.

Last edited:
All you need to answer this question is to envision the two standing next to each other. Answer should be obvious.

Face > all and 5'11 is a decent height.