Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

would you rather become a 10/10 giga chad or make everyone on this site normies (can have sex) and you stay an incel?

10/10 chad or everyone normies you an incel?

• everyone normies I stay an incel

Votes: 13 16.5%
  • 10/10 chad

Votes: 61 77.2%
  • everyone stays incels including me

Votes: 5 6.3%

• Total voters
lol at thinking anyone on .co cares about any other .co members

8/10 chadlite, and israel no more

Everyone normies and I stay incel since I'm so autistic that I won't slay even as a 9.5 Chad

Sorry, i'd literally skin alive my mother in order to be reborn as Chad.

It's sad, but... we are not saints, we are just people, who have been oppressed by the society

I'll become chad and start spreading the truth about incels.
We might be able to have change

I don't know to be honest, i don't care about being Chad or getting tons of pussy, i just want a loyal looksmatch and kids, my biggest dream is to be a father one day. If i stay incel then whats the point of anything.

most people on this site are just failed normies so it wont make too much of a difference

retarded thread tbh tbh

If everyone is turned into a normie, that would cut the cost of everyone's surgerymaxxing in half and some of them would already be able to ascend if they were tall enough. Being a normie is still a shitty life, but way better than being an incel who gets PTSD from looking in the mirror. I'd rather make everyone normie tier in looks and stay incel than be a giga chad. Eliminating suffering is better than hoarding pleasure.

I would sacrifice myself for you guys. Surprised more wouldn’t. But being 10/10 would be nice.

Everyone would choose to be a 10/10 if it was a real choice, no matter what they say.

Incel Jesus died for your looks.

That's why griffith did nothing wrong.

I'm an oldcel. I'll take one for the team

lol who are the assholes who picked the third option?

I chose everyone stays incel, because becoming a normie isn't much of an upgrade anymore, you are just going to become a betabuxx cuck, so what if you can get laid now, what does that matter if you're just going to be cheated on (also I don't care to be Chad)

10/10 Chad, sorry boyos. I wouldn't kill an incel to get my dream girlfriend like in the other poll, but this one is too much for me to resist. Also being a normie is barely batter than being an incel if you're really blackpilled.

This made me imagine some incel crucifying himself for all other incels Lmao I just imagine how people would react to that. Like if blackops2cel crucified himself for the incels that would definitely start a movement
What if Jeremy Meeks was incel Jesus and he died for your looks???

What if Jeremy Meeks was incel Jesus and he died for your looks???
Any man who is truly our savior and willingly gets crucified for the cause is good in my book tbh. So if meek crucified himself for incels and I see that shit on the news I will stop hating him pretty quickly.

I'd take one for the team, it's for the greater good.

10/10 Chad choice obv. 1st option is cucked. Literally no personal benefit. JFL "taking one for the team". 3rd option idk tbh. not cucked because everyone suffers.

I would choose to be a chad obviously. Fuck everyone else. I suffered whilst everyone around me enjoyed themselves for my whole life. I deserve to get some joy out of this fucking life.

I would choose to be a chad obviously. Fuck everyone else. I suffered whilst everyone around me enjoyed themselves for my whole life. I deserve to get some joy out of this fucking life.
Finally a genuine opinion lol

Guess what I chose

Lol at turning down the chance to be Chad for strangers on a message board

Lol at turning down the chance to be Chad for strangers on a message board
this is more of a close knit community compared to other incel forums where everyone knows everyone else so the poll seems to be playing on that sentiment

The only forum where I am not insulted in 80% of posts directed at me so I will take one for the team.

The last thing the world needs is more normies :feelspuke: