Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Would you rather die or escape inceldom??

Die or escape

• Die

Votes: 14 28.0%
  • Escape

Votes: 36 72.0%

• Total voters
P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
I would choose death over anything tbh, i dont to live in this dirty slutty world
Pls god just kill me

Last edited:
escape duh. the reason i wanna die is preciely because i cant escape inceldom.

escape. i can just drown myself if i hate my non-incel life

I want to live, ngl.

Obviously escape. The only reason people would want to die is because they can’t escape

Pump and dump foids as much as I can.

Obviously escape. The only reason people would want to die is because they can’t escape
No, escaping doesnt mean becoming a chad and having a great life, normies still have to deal with all lifes bs, women bs, getting cucked, having to wageslave and all that shit

No, escaping doesnt mean becoming a chad and having a great life, normies still have to deal with all lifes bs, women bs, getting cucked, having to wageslave and all that shit
Better than being incel. Unless I am a literal cuck, then living the life of a normie is much better

Escape. Only cocksuckers want to die. You don't want to be a cocksucker do you OP?

I need to escape and get my vindication

I'd rather die. What does "escape inceldom" even mean? That I would get one night stand and that's it? That I would get a horrible wife and sex once a year? Tbh I would from my standpoint even choose death over becoming a Chad. I want to leave already, for good, don't bring me here to this wretched Earth ever again. I believe if you don't have children, then that's the case for you. The rebirth cycle only continues if you have children and they have theirs and so on and you are reborn at one point. I want to end it.

I'd rather die. What does "escape inceldom" even mean? That I would get one night stand and that's it? That I would get a horrible wife and sex once a year? Tbh I would from my standpoint even choose death over becoming a Chad. I want to leave already, for good, don't bring me here to this wretched Earth ever again. I believe if you don't have children, then that's the case for you. The rebirth cycle only continues if you have children and they have theirs and so on and you are reborn at one point. I want to end it.
Finally someone that understands, people here are talking like if normies had such great lives when its common blackpill knowledge that they have to do with betabuxxing getting cucked losing money to women and shit like that

Finally someone that understands, people here are talking like if normies had such great lives when its common blackpill knowledge that they have to do with betabuxxing getting cucked losing money to women and shit like that
There is nothing that this world has to offer for me that would make me content with being here. NEVER will either. I am also looking at everything from the standpoint of a person who knows about (((THEM))) and their plans that are coming close to fruition and will not be nice for anyone.

Escape. Only cocksuckers want to die. You don't want to be a cocksucker do you OP?
Wanting to die is wanting to escape life.
By your own reasoning you are a cuntlicker for wanting to escape inceldom.

Wanting to die is wanting to escape life.
By your own reasoning you are a cuntlicker for wanting to escape inceldom.
I'll rather do something straight than gay. If it had to be a body part in my mouth, I would rather not have a guy in my mouth.

That's a question I don't want to answer. Neither do I want to die, nor do I even feel any need to escape Inceldom anymore. I almost look forward to my wizard status.

I choose death tbh, even by escaping inceldom i am already so far of having hope again all i want is permanent end of everything for me.

I choose death tbh, even by escaping inceldom i am already so far of having hope again all i want is permanent end of everything for me.
This is what i mean, how tf almost no one here understands

Death is the only realistic escape from inceldom :blackpill: :feelsrope: so these options are same for me

I would choose death over anything tbh, i dont to live in this dirty slutty world
Pls god just kill me
This is a weird question - most want to die because they cannot escape inceldom. Did you mean to phrase it differently?

based truth. escaping inceldom isn't enough

I basically meant becoming a normie or dying
Ah alright. In that case, I'd probably rather die since I don't see normies as human, but braindead consumption machines that baah whatever trendy globohomo slogan they're being fed this week.

I don’t think I can be happy anymore.