Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rather force women back into their roles or just replace them with robots?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date

Force or replace?

• Traditional roles.

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Robots with personalities and artificial wombs.

Votes: 37 77.1%

• Total voters
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I would want to replace them since what’s happening now will just happen again even if it takes hundreds of years.

anything a human can do, a machine can do better

Not robots exactly but I'd replaced them with some sort of organic genetically modified femoids. They would be made of flesh and bone but reprogrammed to reject feminism, Chads and they would be loyal only to their users.

I’m gonna have to think about it

The robots will have better personality

No thanks for artificial wombs. Human kids or robot kids suck either way.

But yeah replace the toilets with lovable waifus.

Not robots exactly but I'd replaced them with some sort of organic genetically modified femoids. They would be made of flesh and bone but reprogrammed to reject feminism, Chads and they would be loyal only to their users.
Based

Traditional roles will eventually be abolished at some point in the future when future generations forget why we did it in the first place, and the cycle would repeat itself.

We need something new and big for a more permanent solution to the problem pewpew.
Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita1

Robot Love never dies....

jfl at the tradcuck voting the first option

Neither, i want catgirls
EUN8N95XgAEHQET

Replace them. Even in old times women cucked hard their husbands.

Robots.

But this shit will never happen, human IQ will only drop and in a few decades there will be nobody intelligent enough to work on advanced AI and artificial wombs

return them to slaves tbh

well tbh, its either robots or forcing them back but doing something to prevent them from having the same intelligence as humans, if you catch my drift.

Best answer IMO, replicant pussy for the win. I'd still put biocunts in slavery just for sadistic reasons though. I'd force them to kiss and fuck sub3 men.

I willl go for the robots tbh, i dont have tradcon mindset

Traditional roles will eventually be abolished at some point in the future when future generations forget why we did it in the first place, and the cycle would repeat itself.

We need something new and big for a more permanent solution to the problem pewpew.
View attachment 224402
pretty much this

robots could mog human women in every aspect.

Tfu on dumb cunts who are just tamed boring uninspiring housewives. Solution is in future

I would want to replace them since what’s happening now will just happen again even if it takes hundreds of years.

But if it happens with the robots they will be smarter and stronger than foids.

I want my robot waifu.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back