Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you rather gain Immortality or become Chad for 10 years?

• Immortality

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • Chad for 1 month

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Chad for 10 years

Votes: 10 30.3%

• Total voters
ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
Title
Immortality would mean that you wouldn't be able to die by any means and that your body would heal supernaturally fast to its original state against any hardships or damage it took, preventing you to age, get sick, poisoned, starve, drown, and other stuff. Meanwhile you could become Chad for 10 years of your life, with all the benefits that comes with it (slaying, halo in your everyday life) then die afterwards.
Which one would you take?

Edit: changed it to 10 years otherwise the answer will be too easy

Last edited:
Immortality means I can go ER all the time

more or less, yes
and become a public figure as well
I would become a godlike figure with that power, id say that’s a lot better than chad for a month.

Not a question tbh

I would become a godlike figure with that power, id say that’s a lot better than chad for a month.
perhaps even start your own religion tbh but who I am to judge

The fact that 90% chose immortality over being Chad shows just how low IQ this forum is in 2020.

The fact that 90% chose immortality over being Chad shows just how low IQ this forum is in 2020.
Cope greater than the mass of VY Canis Majoris

Surgery max tbh with immortality

immortality because im curious

With the power of compound interests, being immortal means you'll become rich quick, especially since you would have no cost for basic survival (food, shelter...).

You would also cumulate knowledge and status (assuming immortality is rare).

However it could be a curse if you can't actually die at all.

With immortality, we can live long enough to become chads by having our brains transplanted into customized chad bodies grown in labs in the future.

Anyone who doesn't pick immortality is Low IQ.

why the fuck would you want to be an incel for the rest of time

becoming Chad and dying is a win win tbh

With immortality, we can live long enough to become chads by having our brains transplanted into customized chad bodies grown in labs in the future.

Anyone who doesn't pick immortality is Low IQ.
Kek. Incels choosing immortality when none can even imagine living past 30.

Give me a break.

Kek. Incels choosing immortality when none can even imagine living past 30.

Give me a break.
We rope before 30 because we don't want to suffer and die old after living worthless, humiliating lives. Immortality means we'll live long enough for science to save us and outlive chad. Even before transhumans, wagecucking wouldn't be that bad because immortals don't age so even if it took twenty years to save up surgerymaxxing money, it wouldn't be too late. We could fuck the daughters who descend from the chads who bullied us hundreds of years from now while chad rots in the ground.

Cuckcel if you don't NEED immortality.

We rope before 30 because we don't want to suffer and die old after living worthless, humiliating lives. Immortality means we'll live long enough for science to save us and outlive chad. Even before transhumans, wagecucking wouldn't be that bad because immortals don't age so even if it took twenty years to save up surgerymaxxing money, it wouldn't be too late. We could fuck the daughters who descend from the chads who bullied us hundreds of years from now while chad rots in the ground.

Cuckcel if you don't NEED immortality.
Good luck waiting for the day anyone would give a shit about incels enough to create a whole reality that caters to their needs.

Hint: you would rope before that even occurs as a thought to anybody

Title
Immortality would mean that you wouldn't be able to die by any means and that your body would heal supernaturally fast to its original state against any hardships or damage it took, preventing you to age, get sick, poisoned, starve, drown, and other stuff. Meanwhile you could become Chad for 10 years of your life, with all the benefits that comes with it (slaying, halo in your everyday life) then die afterwards.
Which one would you take?

Edit: changed it to 10 years otherwise the answer will be too easy
Will you ever be able to die with immortality?
If you can still die somehow I might be tempted to pick it, but otherwise 100% chad.

Good luck waiting for the day anyone would give a shit about incels enough to create a whole reality that caters to their needs.
I never said that. Transhumanism isn't even an incel only thing. Immortality means defeating the AgePill which makes surgerymaxxing extra legit because it's literally never too late if you're immortal. Yes, you will have to suffer as you wagecuck but even before you have the money for surgery, your depression would already be nearly gone because you know you will never age and the suffering will actually be worth it because not only can you surgerymaxx while forever young, you'll live to see the day where you can literally take on any form you want. Fuck being chad for ten years as a mortal. I'd rather wait longer to be an immortal chad in the future, even if I have to suffer ten more years as a subhuman before I can even afford to surgerymaxx.

immortality because im curious
tbh, with that healing factor, you'd be able to get super risky state of the art surgeries, and your body will recover like is nothing, so you can play around with it as much as you want.

Will you ever be able to die with immortality?
If you can still die somehow I might be tempted to pick it, but otherwise 100% chad.
in this case no tbh. Even if you get completely incinerated or atomized you'd return.

Obviously being Chad, why would I want to live forever as a subhuman?

Surgery max tbh with immortality
I think that would not be possible as surgery counts as physical damage which would eventually heal back
Just like how Wolverine is immune to anesthesia

Chad

Why would you want to be an incel for eternity?

Immortality without a doubt

Lol, imagine wanting to live forever as an incel