Would you rather have 100 million euros or become a 10/10 giga chad forever?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Recruit
-
If you were given that wish, which one would you choose?

I'd honestly choose to be chad forever cause even if I were rich, I'd still be the same ugly looser that I'm right now.

I

incel

Banned
-
giga chad you dumbass

easy question

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
-
I'd honestly choose to be chad forever cause even if I were rich, I'd still be the same ugly looser that I'm right now.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Luminary
-
even if you had 100 million euros, you're just another rich guy type who is basically invisible

walking through a crowded city as a 10/10 chad would make you feel like a literal GOD

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
-
The money, easily, with that money I could looksmaxx with surgery and locationmaxx, etc etc.

omnilet

omnilet

ricecel natsoc govt when?
-
You can become a multi millionaire just by being giga chad, modeling contracts, acting, singing or even marrying some billionaires daughter. It is literally impossible to be poor as a giga chad. 100 million is nothing compared to the power of being a literal 10/10.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

curry
-
Give me my €100m now.

wereqryan

wereqryan

Trucel; Destroyed by Parents; Life Nearing Its End
-
Gigachad. Not everything can be bought with money.

azakhan

azakhan

Recruit
-
Gigachad. You can earn money. You can't however change your genes.

H

Haywire

Wizard
-
both are life changing but chad i guess because woman will probably pay him to live with them

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
-
Hard to say. For occult max the 100 million isbetter. But gigachcad is what i woulld choose rn

wizardcel

wizardcel

it has never begun
-
10/10 Chad. I wouldn't even think twice. I could start my own clothing brand, make money with vlogs and youtube. So many possibilities when you're good-looking.

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

Beta "male" - "man" let
-
Giga chad, i cant buy the ideal relationship.
eh it doesn't exist even when you are 10/10 but i guess i can get the closest one when im 10/10.

redditrapist

redditrapist

Currycel - Dicklet - Autistic
-
The money, easily, with that money I could looksmaxx with surgery and locationmaxx, etc etc.
Not true! What if you are short and have a small penis. Are you really going to undergo all those risky surgeries?

Ned Flanders

Ned Flanders

Banned
-
giga chad life long dopamine

Uglyme

Uglyme

Recruit
-
Now I realized it was a stupid thread, sorry

BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

Victim of Reddit Cucks
-
latter, obviously.

Jal16

Jal16

A face that can cure nymphomania
-
100 million

L

ldar_ricecel

22 y/o wizard apprentice. It’s over.
-
Being a gigachad would help me find a high paying job so gigachad obviously.

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Officer
-
Gigachad. You can earn money. You can't however change your genes.
Exactly this. The best you can get as a rich guy is a foid or a whore being with you because you're rich, and it's never gonna feel the same as her being with you because you're hot

ovrload

ovrload

Wizard
-
even if you had 100 million euros, you're just another rich guy type who is basically invisible

walking through a crowded city as a 10/10 chad would make you feel like a literal GOD
This sums up my thoughts exactly. Money means fuck all in terms of physical attraction. It’s a redpill fucking deluded cope. Women won’t LUST over you like that do with chad. It’s pure love and affection for chad, while the rich average/ugly dude is more transactional “love”

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
-
looks are priceless

GreaseCel

GreaseCel

Perma Failure
-
10/10 Chad. I wouldn't even think twice. I could start my own clothing brand, make money with vlogs and youtube. So many possibilities when you're good-looking.

GreaseCel

GreaseCel

Perma Failure
-
This sums up my thoughts exactly. Money means fuck all in terms of physical attraction. It’s a redpill fucking deluded cope. Women won’t LUST over you like that do with chad. It’s pure love and affection for chad, while the rich average/ugly dude is more transactional “love”

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
-
Take the money, get plastic surgery, relocate to Taiwan or some other sea country, fund a clinic & school in the vicinity so I'm not resented for being there, get the best looking bitch there & keep raw doging the fuck out of her so she's popping out a kid every year, live the easy life.

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
-
Not true! What if you are short and have a small penis. Are you really going to undergo all those risky surgeries?
I'm 5'5 but with lifts and such I could heightmaxx and pass as 5'9/5'10 without surgery and its pretty unnoticeable. My penis isn't massive but I don't believe in the dickpill. I think a Chad with no dick would still get picked over a 2/10 with a 12 Incher. My main problems other than my height, are my fat, which I have already lost over 100 pounds through working out and dieting, loose skin because of the weight loss which I would need surgery for, and that has a pretty high success rate and isn't really very risky it just cost money that I don't have and can't spare, and surgery to remove the scars you get from the loose skin surgery.

Outside of my looks I live in the most hypergamous city in America (L.A), which is also one of the most expensive cities in America, where its almost impossible to find a job.

From my perspective basically all of my issues could be solved with money.

Mik_TFL

Mik_TFL

Such a lonely day, and it's mine.
-
This might come off as odd, but I really like my body, I'm comfortable in it, I've put a lot of work into it, Even within my lucid dreams I don't dare change my own body. If I could be perceived as a 10/10 gigachad, but be able to keep my body then I'd take that. Otherwise I'd take the money.

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

animulolisexual lolipantsuführer my dick 11cm
-
Take 100 millions, but keep it secret and then search for cultured lolis

TheSecondComing

TheSecondComing

no looks no life
-

The_Unknown

The_Unknown

Recruit
-
10/10 gigachad I could then easily actor max and model max and get even more than 10 million dollars

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

-
gigachad if the world is going to stay the same, and you get absolutely everything on a platter just for looking good

Straitjacket

Straitjacket

Recruit
-
Currently you can print organs in 3d, it is a matter of years to have the technology to modify the human meat at will.
So yes, I prefer 100 million, because with that money you can get everything else.

EyesAreSoCold

EyesAreSoCold

Legend
-
Currently you can print organs in 3d, it is a matter of years to have the technology to modify the human meat at will.
So yes, I prefer 100 million, because with that money you can get everything else.
What are you gonna do with human meat when it's all about bones?

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
-
@BlkPillPres what would u choose my boy?

Einon

Einon

Someone needs to play the villian...
-
Giga had,because them I can model and earn 10 million euros

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
-
100 million € easy. If i had that much money i could surgerymaxx and looksmaxx even if i would just end up looking like a normie still beats being an ugly and broke incel.

Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

you will die alone
-
100 mill easy not only are you set for life you will get woman no matter how you look you can do what ever you want go where you want you can buy a tank all up to you

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Blackpill Illuminatus
-
The real 10/10 Gigachad will become a super model like Meeks in no time. So you would be a fool if you took the money over being Chad.
A Gigachad can make money, but money cannot make Gigachad.

mentalcel

mentalcel

Baldingcel, wristcel, fatcel
-
You can get 100 million euros as a giga chad.

Big Yikes

Big Yikes

We live in a society...
-
Definitely the money. I don't really like women anymore anyway.

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

NoFap paused; NoCaffeine; int. fasting paused
-
Gigachad as you can easily monetize your looks in a comfy job.

Last edited:
TINMAN

TINMAN

Vitamincel
-
Gigachad could have a comfortable income for the rest of his life just by existing in front of a camera. He could easily get all of the things the billionaire has to pay for, for free.

manicel

manicel

5'10 retardedcel 2/10 face
-
gigachad. is the only way to really have a fullfilling life

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

disabled/sandcel/manlet superman
-
100 million, don't care about foids if I am that rich lol, I would LDARmaxx and enjoy all possible copes.

Straitjacket

Straitjacket

Recruit
-
What are you gonna do with human meat when it's all about bones?
If you can print meat, you can print bones and neural circuits.

This technology with the help of robotic surgery + artificial intelligence could make in 20 years we have perfectly modifiable bodies to the taste of people.

B

bonk123

Recruit
-
I'll take the money and live in the woods

ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Paragon
-
Giga chad, 100 million isn't enough

chesscel

chesscel

unphotogenic subhuman with aspie stare
-
can 100 mill or even 1 billion euros buy me gigachad looks? no, thus gigachad looks > all the money in the world

Speed

Speed

Recruit
-
As Giga Chad doors would open up that were never there. I can still end up pretty rich in the end

ERadicator

ERadicator

Clowncel
-
100 million ngl, I could use that money to buy power and fuck with humanity