Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rather have 100 million euros or become a 10/10 giga chad forever?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
If you were given that wish, which one would you choose?

I'd honestly choose to be chad forever cause even if I were rich, I'd still be the same ugly looser that I'm right now.

giga chad you dumbass

easy question

I'd honestly choose to be chad forever cause even if I were rich, I'd still be the same ugly looser that I'm right now.

even if you had 100 million euros, you're just another rich guy type who is basically invisible

walking through a crowded city as a 10/10 chad would make you feel like a literal GOD

The money, easily, with that money I could looksmaxx with surgery and locationmaxx, etc etc.

You can become a multi millionaire just by being giga chad, modeling contracts, acting, singing or even marrying some billionaires daughter. It is literally impossible to be poor as a giga chad. 100 million is nothing compared to the power of being a literal 10/10.

Give me my €100m now.

Gigachad. You can earn money. You can't however change your genes.

both are life changing but chad i guess because woman will probably pay him to live with them

Hard to say. For occult max the 100 million isbetter. But gigachcad is what i woulld choose rn

10/10 Chad. I wouldn't even think twice. I could start my own clothing brand, make money with vlogs and youtube. So many possibilities when you're good-looking.

Giga chad, i cant buy the ideal relationship.
eh it doesn't exist even when you are 10/10 but i guess i can get the closest one when im 10/10.

The money, easily, with that money I could looksmaxx with surgery and locationmaxx, etc etc.
Not true! What if you are short and have a small penis. Are you really going to undergo all those risky surgeries?

giga chad life long dopamine

Now I realized it was a stupid thread, sorry

latter, obviously.

Being a gigachad would help me find a high paying job so gigachad obviously.

Gigachad. You can earn money. You can't however change your genes.
Exactly this. The best you can get as a rich guy is a foid or a whore being with you because you're rich, and it's never gonna feel the same as her being with you because you're hot

even if you had 100 million euros, you're just another rich guy type who is basically invisible

walking through a crowded city as a 10/10 chad would make you feel like a literal GOD
This sums up my thoughts exactly. Money means fuck all in terms of physical attraction. It’s a redpill fucking deluded cope. Women won’t LUST over you like that do with chad. It’s pure love and affection for chad, while the rich average/ugly dude is more transactional “love”

looks are priceless

10/10 Chad. I wouldn't even think twice. I could start my own clothing brand, make money with vlogs and youtube. So many possibilities when you're good-looking.

This sums up my thoughts exactly. Money means fuck all in terms of physical attraction. It’s a redpill fucking deluded cope. Women won’t LUST over you like that do with chad. It’s pure love and affection for chad, while the rich average/ugly dude is more transactional “love”

Take the money, get plastic surgery, relocate to Taiwan or some other sea country, fund a clinic & school in the vicinity so I'm not resented for being there, get the best looking bitch there & keep raw doging the fuck out of her so she's popping out a kid every year, live the easy life.

Not true! What if you are short and have a small penis. Are you really going to undergo all those risky surgeries?
I'm 5'5 but with lifts and such I could heightmaxx and pass as 5'9/5'10 without surgery and its pretty unnoticeable. My penis isn't massive but I don't believe in the dickpill. I think a Chad with no dick would still get picked over a 2/10 with a 12 Incher. My main problems other than my height, are my fat, which I have already lost over 100 pounds through working out and dieting, loose skin because of the weight loss which I would need surgery for, and that has a pretty high success rate and isn't really very risky it just cost money that I don't have and can't spare, and surgery to remove the scars you get from the loose skin surgery.

Outside of my looks I live in the most hypergamous city in America (L.A), which is also one of the most expensive cities in America, where its almost impossible to find a job.

From my perspective basically all of my issues could be solved with money.

This might come off as odd, but I really like my body, I'm comfortable in it, I've put a lot of work into it, Even within my lucid dreams I don't dare change my own body. If I could be perceived as a 10/10 gigachad, but be able to keep my body then I'd take that. Otherwise I'd take the money.

Take 100 millions, but keep it secret and then search for cultured lolis

10/10 gigachad I could then easily actor max and model max and get even more than 10 million dollars

gigachad if the world is going to stay the same, and you get absolutely everything on a platter just for looking good

Currently you can print organs in 3d, it is a matter of years to have the technology to modify the human meat at will.
So yes, I prefer 100 million, because with that money you can get everything else.

Currently you can print organs in 3d, it is a matter of years to have the technology to modify the human meat at will.
So yes, I prefer 100 million, because with that money you can get everything else.
What are you gonna do with human meat when it's all about bones?

@BlkPillPres what would u choose my boy?

Giga had,because them I can model and earn 10 million euros

100 million € easy. If i had that much money i could surgerymaxx and looksmaxx even if i would just end up looking like a normie still beats being an ugly and broke incel.

100 mill easy not only are you set for life you will get woman no matter how you look you can do what ever you want go where you want you can buy a tank all up to you

The real 10/10 Gigachad will become a super model like Meeks in no time. So you would be a fool if you took the money over being Chad.
A Gigachad can make money, but money cannot make Gigachad.

You can get 100 million euros as a giga chad.

Definitely the money. I don't really like women anymore anyway.

Gigachad as you can easily monetize your looks in a comfy job.

Last edited:
Gigachad could have a comfortable income for the rest of his life just by existing in front of a camera. He could easily get all of the things the billionaire has to pay for, for free.

gigachad. is the only way to really have a fullfilling life

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back