Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rather have 100 million euros or become a 10/10 giga chad forever?

What are you gonna do with human meat when it's all about bones?

If you can print meat, you can print bones and neural circuits.

This technology with the help of robotic surgery + artificial intelligence could make in 20 years we have perfectly modifiable bodies to the taste of people.

I'll take the money and live in the woods

Giga chad, 100 million isn't enough

can 100 mill or even 1 billion euros buy me gigachad looks? no, thus gigachad looks > all the money in the world

As Giga Chad doors would open up that were never there. I can still end up pretty rich in the end

100 million ngl, I could use that money to buy power and fuck with humanity

If you were given that wish, which one would you choose?

I'd honestly choose to be chad forever cause even if I were rich, I'd still be the same ugly looser that I'm right now.
I would choose to be a chad. I would be able to live the life I always wanted.

Gigachad of course. You could even change the offer to be chadlite instead and I'd still pick looks over the money. Looks and genes can't be bought

I don't think people who would pick looks over 100 M actually understand how much money that means.

even if you had 100 million euros, you're just another rich guy type who is basically invisible

walking through a crowded city as a 10/10 chad would make you feel like a literal GOD
B A S E D

10/10 Giga Chad forever of course, then i can use my good looks to climb the ranks and become rich anyways

I'd honestly choose to be chad forever cause even if I were rich, I'd still be the same ugly looser that I'm right now.
I'd actually pick painless, instant death over those. But I'll take the cash, of course.

Giga-Chad is the only way to go.
Money might make you happy for a while, but itis nothing compared to the happiness Chad inherently feels everyday for just existing.

And Giga-Chad can either get a betabux roastie/Stacy or become a model and earn millions anyway. I.E Jeremey Meeks.

Also you are almost guaranteed to have good looking and health children.

Give me the silver cased bag, and fuck yourself.
I am OUT.

>euros

100 million euros, no question

Some of you guys are delusional. Gigachad, just like an incel, is incapable of getting love from a foid. Why?

Because foids don't love men! They lust for them! Love doesn't exist!

And lust wears off. Even if you were gigachad, foids will still be hypergamous. They will still chase other gigachads. Women aren't loyal to anybody unless they are forced to out of fear. You'll be competing with every other gigachad. I would easily take the $100 million. $100 million is .0001% percenter money. Literally global elite tier. You can bank roll small wars with that. Very few people have access to that much power. Imagine never having to worry about anything. Imagine a senator or general calling you up to ask for instructions on what to do. Genetics can't be bought, but raw power can. And at a certain point, raw power trumps everything else.

Here is what I would do as an example:

1) Buy large amounts of land in impoverished 3rd world country.
2) Get plastic surgery to at least appear normal.
3) Pay off the government. Proceed to acquire dozens of sex slaves/concubines, all below the age of 20.
4) Start a refuge for incels in exchange for their loyalty to me, give them gfs of their choosing.
5) Do whatever I want with the $85 million left. Probably invest some and build 10/10 realistic sex bots with the rest.

The real 10/10 Gigachad will become a super model like Meeks in no time. So you would be a fool if you took the money over being Chad.
A Gigachad can make money, but money cannot make Gigachad.
Gigachad can't make $100 million modelling. Otherwise every gigachad would be rich, and most aren't.
Also, how can you be gigachad forever? Are you not affected by aging in this scenario? Cause if you are eternally young and literally never get old, that is something very different.

Last edited:
I cant decide tbh but being a chad is fun.

Is this even a question? Giga chad ofcourse

Chad and i will get some daughter of billionaire to mogg those who picked 100 million euros.

Chad and i will get some daughter of billionaire to mogg those who picked 100 million euros.
Why doesn't every chad do that then?

They have enough money already, so they just bang them just in case.
What do you mean? Chad fucks a billionaire's daughter but doesn't get any money? I find it hard to believe every chad can get a $100 million just by fucking some rich person's daughter.

even if you had 100 million euros, you're just another rich guy type who is basically invisible

walking through a crowded city as a 10/10 chad would make you feel like a literal GOD
If you were 10/10 giga Chad you could easily make 100 mil Euros after.

Being gigachad is priceless ofc gigachad

gigachad, euros don't cut it in my country

I would accept being 8/10 chad as well

@BlkPillPres what would u choose my boy?

You already know my answer, I'd take even 10 million euros over being a 10/10 giga chad, I'd take 1 million euros over being a 10/10 giga chad, I don't care about being desired, I care about getting what I want, a lot of incels seem like they are just egoists obsessed with people desiring them and thinking highly of them, they've completely forgotten about the end goal (sex)
gigachad, euros don't cut it in my country

With a few thousand euros you could buy your way out of your country, what the hell are you even talking about, this is a ridiculous excuse, somebody could smuggle you out even if you are willing to pay extra
If you were 10/10 giga Chad you could easily make 100 mil Euros after.

I swear some of you guys are retards, so every Giga chad has around 100 million Euros then?

is this even a fucking question?

You already know my answer, I'd take even 10 million euros over being a 10/10 giga chad, I'd take 1 million euros over being a 10/10 giga chad, I don't care about being desired, I care about getting what I want, a lot of incels seem like they are just egoists obsessed with people desiring them and thinking highly of them, they've completely forgotten about the end goal (sex)

If you were gigachad, by default you'd be getting a lot of sex from many beautiful women, by merit of your looks. So in order to meet your "end goal" of sex, you wouldnt even need money aka. resources. I'd argue that the money is the preferable option if your end goal is something other than sex (or at least not exclusively sex), such as gaining political influence/power.

I'll take the cash, I'm way too fucked up from living like this for over three decades to even properly enjoy giga chad status.

With 300m I could use foids like the worthless whores they truly are since every last one of them is for sale and you can pretty much get away with anything if you are rich enough.

If you were gigachad, by default you'd be getting a lot of sex from many beautiful women, by merit of your looks. So in order to meet your "end goal" of sex, you wouldnt even need money aka. resources. I'd argue that the money is the preferable option if your end goal is something other than sex (or at least not exclusively sex), such as gaining political influence/power.

Gigachad can get sex, but he has limitations on his fetishes, want to fuck a 14 year old, he probably can do it and she'd be willing to, but he'd risk jail time, where as the harvey weinsteins of the world can fuck a boat load of loli's and have no fear about it, because they have money and power, I take money and power any day, because you can get what Chad gets and more, without all the hassle

The elites of society are living it up and enjoying every pleasure possible in existence without a care in the world, that's worth way more than the experience of being Chad

Not only that, Chad can only get things up to a certain point, age kills everyones looks, but an old rich fuck can keep fucking whatever he wants even at 70, because his money doesn't "age out", its always worth what it was worth before, money is just more dependable than looks

Also something I've talked about before, one day people will be able to change their looks down to the genetic level, that will cost money, so rich people will actually be the most "attractive" people in every sense of the word

Gigachad can get sex, but he has limitations on his fetishes, want to fuck a 14 year old, he probably can do it and she'd be willing to, but he'd risk jail time, where as the harvey weinsteins of the world can fuck a boat load of loli's and have no fear about it, because they have money and power, I take money and power any day, because you can get what Chad gets and more, without all the hassle

The elites of society are living it up and enjoying every pleasure possible in existence without a care in the world, that's worth way more than the experience of being Chad

Not only that, Chad can only get things up to a certain point, age kills everyones looks, but an old rich fuck can keep fucking whatever he wants even at 70, because his money doesn't "age out", its always worth what it was worth before, money is just more dependable than looks

Also something I've talked about before, one day people will be able to change their looks down to the genetic level, that will cost money, so rich people will actually be the most "attractive" people in every sense of the word

Well-explained, and i really agree with all of that.

Money is the most powerful tool in our world, it can be used to purchase anything and most importantly, ANYONE.

I change my mind. Money is better. even tho gigachad can become millionaire easily, he can't hit 100 million without maybe few years of effort in sports or acting or fashion. While 100 million is insrant and is better for my occult maz

I'd choose the money. With that much money, you can get laid plus enjoy the other good things life has to offer.Remember, you will age and get old and that will make it harder to get laid with prime foids. Think about a guy who was giga Chad back in 1994. Let's say that he was 25 back then. Twenty five years later in 2019 at age 50, do you think he'd still have an easy time getting laid with 16-23 y/o Stacies? Not unless he was a sugar daddy.
What do you mean? Chad fucks a billionaire's daughter but doesn't get any money? I find it hard to believe every chad can get a $100 million just by fucking some rich person's daughter.
I worked with a guy who would've been an example of a Chad in a FaceandLMS video. He was white, 6'3, Chad face and gym maxxed and yet he had to work for a living driving a hi-lo in a warehouse.

Looks are the only thing in life that matter more than money.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back