Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you rather have a face with major failos BUT high in sexual dimorphism or just a plain average face

• Thread starter Deleted member 29808
  • Start date
Deleted member 29808

Deleted member 29808

Banned
-
This means that, depending on the lighting, photography, angles you can look chadlite-chadtier, with hunter eyes, high cheekbones, solid jawline but you also have major failos on your face like big nose, large forehead, NW2.
On the other hand, you have the choice to look like the normiest of normies.
Interesting question imo

Photo examples of the first?
It's hard to imagine such a face.

Photo examples of the first?
It's hard to imagine such a face.
I know it’s hard to imagine, it’s basically saying someone ugly and gl at the same time, but if you were given the chance to relive your life, which would you pick?

I am incredibly confused about this question. How would someone look ugly but then also look good at the same time?

I know it’s hard to imagine, it’s basically saying someone ugly and gl at the same time, but if you were given the chance to relive your life, which would you pick?

So there's no celebrity you had in mind.
It doesn't make sense to be simultaneously ugly and good-looking. Attractiveness is on a linear scale and bad features will be negative, while good features are positive.
If there's no examples, I pick the second rather than having an unfathomable face.

Hard to tell without examples, first guy you mean someone who looks good from certain angles?

I would just choose not to be born at all. Life isn't worth it if you're not Chad or a female.

I dunno, the chaddish facial features with flaws would probably do better.

I am incredibly confused about this question. How would someone look ugly but then also look good at the same time?
It is confusing, but I really believe these people exist.
So there's no celebrity you had in mind.
It doesn't make sense to be simultaneously ugly and good-looking. Attractiveness is on a linear scale and bad features will be negative, while good features are positive.
If there's no examples, I pick the second rather than having an unfathomable face.
A picture will not do justice to my question, because wether the man looks good or not is depending on the picture. People will unquestionably say he his gl in one, and ugly in another.
I dunno, the chaddish facial features with flaws would probably do better.
I’d also pick this. He could get higher tier foids when the setting is ideal ( example: nightclub)
Hard to tell without examples, first guy you mean someone who looks good from certain angles?
Exactly, depending on angles, it will highlight his good features or bad ones

Last edited:
A picture will not do justice to my question, because wether the man looks good or not is depending on the picture. People will unquestionably say he his gl in one, and ugly in another.

So find two pictures from different angles.
This question is too theoretical as it stands.
You say this sort of face exists, yet can provide no examples.
And you "really believe these people exist."
That's like saying you believe Bigfoot exists even though you've never seen it.

The reason I'm asking is because a lot of times, foids will say they find a man hot though he's "ugly."
In all cases it turns out that the man is not ugly at all, and they're talking about Benedict Cumberbatch or Ryan Gosling.
If you have good cheekbones, good jawline, and hunter eyes but are NW2, that means you're good-looking.
If that's what you're talking about, then I'd pick the first option.

Actually you are onto something here, angular sharp faces looks better on photo because it flatten less than softer rounder faces also camera lenses change a lot, like these:
Why do i look different in pictures camera distortionWhy do i look different in pictures camera distortion 2
Than I choose the normie face.

So find two pictures from different angles.
This question is too theoretical as it stands.
You say this sort of face exists, yet can provide no examples.
And you "really believe these people exist."
That's like saying you believe Bigfoot exists even though you've never seen it.

The reason I'm asking is because a lot of times, foids will say they find a man hot though he's "ugly."
In all cases it turns out that the man is not ugly at all, and they're talking about Benedict Cumberbatch or Ryan Gosling.
If you have good cheekbones, good jawline, and hunter eyes but are NW2, that means you're good-looking.
If that's what you're talking about, then I'd pick the first option.
I believe these people exist, but on a 9billion scale. They’re very rare.
But given this is I admit it very hars to conceptualize, a similar question would go in the lines of: Would you rather be gl and ugly ( where fot example a setting with less light highlights your good features ie nightclubs) or just a normie. That means, for example, that normie could never get a stacy in a club but but the ugly/gl guy could just rail her in the bathroom

I would just choose not to be born at all. Life isn't worth it if you're not Chad or a female.

exactly, fuck life as a sub8 male we're just suffering through a pointless mundane existence. the older i get the less human i feel

if you have fails that are easy to fix like a ugly nose for example, then i would chose the face with high sexual dimorphism. you just need to surgerymax to ascend.