Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you rather have a gamer girlfriend or an otaku girlfriend?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
If you could get only one who loves you, wich one?

Personally, I don't like neither hobbies but I think I'd have more fun with a gamer girlfriend, assuming one was interested in an ogre like me.

I would pick otaku because I think females shouldn't be allowed to play games and I really like vidya so a foid acting like she knows about it would annoying as fuck. I don't want a weebfoid either but it would more tolerable

Neither. I want a gf who cooks and cleans like her default settings should be

Probably otaku at this point since like others here I'm not convinced any longer that females truly like videogames.

Videogames are simply what the male culture as a whole (or nearly all males) shifted towards and so being the natural approval seekers that they are women forced themselves to "like" videogames (teehee).

i guess gamer

Dunno, gamer I suppose, because I animecope less than I game. I guess if she were into cosplay or whatever that would be cool, because I'd find it great if my girl dressed up for me (not necessarily in cosplay stuff, but it's the thought that counts)

Never even heard of an "Otaku". Gamer girl 100%.

Gamer because I hate anime and some gamer girls are hot like Pokimane.

What's Otaku?

Otaku cause she would play otaku games.

Otaku. Kinda coping but perhaps she would accept a rice like me. Gamer girls have higher possibility of desiring gigachads only

Gamer, only because the definition is broad enough to mean pretty much anything. You seen one otaku, you seen every otaku. A "gamer" could, I dunno, spend her days crafting OCs for roleplaying campaigns.

If she's gamer, she should be on equal level to me.
So most likely otaku

I would pick a gamer.
I don't like anime, but I like games. A gamer girl I would play games with and have an amazing time.

Gamer. She wouldn't get annoyed by you playing video games.

I don't know. I would be fine with both, if I could have full control over them. If the otaku isn't too crazy,
I would pick the otaku instead of the gamer.
Women are fake gamers, but a crazy otaku wouldn't be good either.

Having common interests with you gf isn't important at all. It's much easier to make male friends to have common interests with. Getting a gf is already impossible, much less a unicorn who happens to enjoy gaming with Chad.

Otaku, because foids tend to whore around while playing games.

I’d rather have a gamer girlfriend, we could play strategy games all day.

Otaku, because foids tend to whore around while playing games.
every play online and hear all the flirting that goes on with foids im going with otako

i just want to fuck a girl lmao i don't care about that shit

I could go either way really.

In the end I think that I would pick gamer though, since I'm always playing them by myself. :feelsbadman:

Neither. If I have to choose then otaku because she might like traditional japanese culture too and not just the trash they produce nowadays

If you could get only one who loves you, wich one?

Personally, I don't like neither hobbies but I think I'd have more fun with a gamer girlfriend, assuming one was interested in an ogre like me.
Otaku. Games are my getaway. If I had a girlfriend that played games. I would have no getaway

Otaku gf definitely. We could watch hentai together and she would read doujinshi and tell me all the hawt stories and want to dress up like a loli for me.

A gamer girlfriend would be handy though. I could open up a Twitch account for her and we could make millions a year by doing legit nothing.

Gamer girlfriend. She can be a casual gamer since I don’t play a large variety of games.

Neither. But I will take gamer girl because idk

A traditional 1800s wife

otaku as I read manga more than games for year plus now. games have gotten shit. only reason maybe to get gamer gf is to twitch max.

You can get cucked easily by gamer gf whereas an otaku gf is likely to be a subhuman like me