Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rather have been born as your female looksmatched version???

Would you rather have been born as your female looksmatched version???

• Total voters
I

islamicincel

Officer
★★★★
I'm sure that my female looksmatched version could get bang chad but not keep him. I would probably be depressed knowing chad only wants to use me as a cum bucket.

I wouldn't mind spending my entire life on tutorial island with live support.

I would rather be born in the 50s before all this gender swaping ideas existed. Whemn being a man meant something. When men felt blessed for being men and women felt blessed for serving men.

I would rather be born in the 50s before all this gender swaping ideas existed. Whemn being a man meant something. When men felt blessed for being men and women felt blessed for serving men.

Cope if you think it was better then for incels. Foids still fucked chad on the DL

But I would lose my intelligence tbh, in case the incel revolution happens and succeeds, being a man is what is best again, and being the best man is with the brains. So id rather stay and cope till the day comes

Without a second thought. Life on debug mode.

Cope if you think it was better then for incels. Foids still fucked chad on the DL
Looks didn't mean shit back in the day. it was all about working hard and being respectful. It was the jews who made society shallow and superficial.

High IQ post

Looks didn't mean shit back in the day. it was all about working hard and being respectful. It was the jews who made society shallow and superficial.
Agree with you on the Jewish problem but stacies always prefered Chad. Hollywood existed in the 1950s.

Agree with you on the Jewish problem but stacies always prefered Chad. Hollywood existed in the 1950s.
There's nothing wrong with Stacy being with Chad. The problem is when Chad double dips into the lower female echelons and fucks up the sexual market for the rest of us.

There's nothing wrong with Stacy being with Chad. The problem is when Chad double dips into the lower female echelons and fucks up the sexual market for the rest of us.
You are correct

looks always mattered. ALWAYS.

looks always mattered. ALWAYS.
You are an uneducated NEET so I doubt you know how things were 50 years ago. You come here and try to demorilize people who are more alpha than you with your stupid lookism agenda.

High IQ , chad fucked us all over

You are an uneducated NEET so I doubt you know how things were 50 years ago. You come here and try to demorilize people who are more alpha than you with your stupid lookism agenda.

lmao at calling basic biology "agenda"

lmao at calling basic biology "agenda"
Biology involves more than looks. In all animal species, it's the strongest animal who gets to reproduce, not the pretty ones.

Yes, I go from being one of the least desired type of person (ricecel) to a typical gook noodlewhore. Why would I play life on expert mode when I can play on tutorial mode and run Priscilla Chan game and get a white betabux while fucking chang or some shit.

I'd be making BANK rn on Twitch if I was my female looksmatch.

Yes, I go from being one of the least desired type of person (ricecel) to a typical gook noodlewhore. Why would I play life on expert mode when I can play on tutorial mode and run Priscilla Chan game and get a white betabux while fucking chang or some shit.

You could have upgraded your dna getting a white guy.

no id get pumped and dumped

I'd take being a deformed 1/10 female at this point. It's unbelievable how rigged life is for ugly males.

I've noticed foids are insanely privileged in my childhood
I used to pray to wake up as a foid the next day
there are literally no cons except petty bullshit like muh periods
foids are less intelligent, but intelligence doesn't mean shit unless it translates to power
I wouldn't mind spending my entire life on tutorial island with live support.

There is no fucking way I'd trade my male body for one that spits blood out of its va-j-j once a month and acts irrationally because it lacks of control over its own emotions.
Say what you want, but we dodged a fucking bullet by not being born female.
Not only that, but things have less value to you when you can take them for granted... on the surface, being able to fuck chads as a female sounds like it would be a very sweet deal, but in reality you'd just take it for granted. Like microwaves, the internet, or refrigerators... I assure you people 500 years ago would kill to have access to those things, but for us they are inconsequential because we take them for granted.

I would, assuming I get to be a lesbian. I don't find the prospect of having dicks in me attractive.

Yes, but i would prefer to be lesbian or pleasure myself alone at very least, i don't want to be attracted to other males.

Have you ever read Catcher and the Rye? The world was already pretty degenerate in the 1950s (not nearly as degenerate as today though), but the FCC was more aggressive in censoring the media, so TV portrayals of life in that time period made life in the 1950s seem tame. You would have to go back 100-150 years ago to be in a time period when society was truly not degenerate.