Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you rather have perfect curry colored skin, or flawed white skin?

which skin type would you rather have?

• Flawless shit colored skin

Votes: 35 53.8%
  • White skin but with fucked up stretch marks

Votes: 30 46.2%

• Total voters
stretch-cel

stretch-cel

Worst Stretch Marks
★★★
Which would you prefer? to have white skin that is flawed with tons of stretch marks and maybe some pimples/acne? or to have brown curry skin that happens to be flawless?

stretch-cel

stretch-cel
Worst Stretch Marks

Good brown tbh acne and stretch marks are shit. It would be a plus if I had brown skin with white features tbh

Flawless curry skin.

Btw bro, please change your avatar. It legit disgusts me. :feelswhat:

idk, there is no skinmaxxing for your subhuman shitskin, I will pick white and attempt to improve its condition

White skin but with fucked up stretch marks

Which would you prefer? to have white skin that is flawed with tons of stretch marks and maybe some pimples/acne? or to have brown curry skin that happens to be flawless?
@stretch-cel
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST THIS IS SO GOD DAMN FUCKING DISGUSTING!!!!
#CURRYGANG

The yellow undertone mixed with brown makes it look disgusting. White skin halo is real also... so I choose white skin
White skin but with fucked up stretch marks
I can’t blame you. Deformed white>chadpreet to foids
idk, there is no skinmaxxing for your subhuman shitskin, I will pick white and attempt to improve its condition
Yellow undertone ruins it

this topic has been lifefuel for me. i have subhuman white skin which has been completely ravaged by stretch marks, but the poll still has white skin being better than brown:feelsautistic:

lifefuel for stretchcels tbh

Can I ask how you got those stretch marks?

They're both shit options lmao

:feelswhat:

Can I ask how you got those stretch marks?

just some sort of gene disorder. something like EDS (eilers danlos syndrome). i think my body doesnt produce enough collagen so when i went through puberty i got stretched to hell and back. my avi is not actually me, but its a fair representation of some of my stretch marks. i have them on my back, inner thighs, hips, arm pits, etc. most are deep and dark purple/pink

i was never fat in my life and im a hardcore gymcel with a good diet. i once saw a guy in the changing room who weighed about 350lbs. while he was in his underwear, i peeked at his skin and it was fucking flawless. his tough skin never stretched despite all that fat, but a disciplined gymcel like me has to deal with this. life just isnt fair man

tough poll tbh. either be a disgusting shitskin curry or be a disgusting acne ridden, stretch mark having mayocel

Flawless shit color skin. I'd KSG if I have these disgusting stretch marks. It's the bones that matter and skin color is simply a small part of attraction.

please change your avatar, it's uglier than the monsters from the zone

I'm already number 2, my skin is scarred as fuck. Might as well just stick with that since I don't need to have being a currycel work against me as well.

Flawless shit color skin. I'd KSG if I have these disgusting stretch marks. It's the bones that matter and skin color is simply a small part of attraction.

legit making my eyes tear up dude :cryfeels:

I'm white and have stretchmarks on my stomach and sides from being fat as fuck.
So i'd rather just stay how i am now since i know how it feels to be this.
Being a shitskin curry would be awful

this topic has been lifefuel for me. i have subhuman white skin which has been completely ravaged by stretch marks, but the poll still has white skin being better than brown:feelsautistic:

lifefuel for stretchcels tbh
Use a dermaroller with the largest needles, 2.0-3.0 mm, for your body's stretchmarks, but not face. After that apply a self-made vitamin-C serum on it. Don't buy premade vitamin-C serum. Buy vitamin-C separately and mix it with water before you apply it to your skin after dermarolling. You can buy vitamin-C here, https://owndoc.shop/Dermaneedling/Creams, vitamins, serums, masks/Vitamin C 20 g (0.7 oz)/.

Dermarolling should help with stretch marks, but not of course won't 100% fix it. Laser treatment is more effective, but is much more expensive.

Last edited:
Use a dermaroller with the largest needles, 2.0-3.0 mm, for your body's stretchmarks, but not face. After that apply a self-made vitamin-C serum on it. Don't buy premade vitamin-C serum. Buy vitamin-C separately and mix it with water before you apply it to your skin after dermarolling. You can buy vitamin-C here, https://owndoc.shop/Dermaneedling/Creams, vitamins, serums, masks/Vitamin C 20 g (0.7 oz)/.

Dermarolling should help with stretch marks, but not of course won't 100% fix it. Laser treatment is more effective, but is much more expensive.

solid advice. you must be a stretchcel like me to even know this stuff. i have been derma rolling for years. i suppose my skin improved somewhat, but like you said it will never fix it 100%

i have an electric dermaroller and set the needle to 2.0 mm. then i apply bio oil and/or shea butter on the open holes. i also take zinc pills and other supplements orally to try and help. ill try the vitamin C serum method:feelshmm:

There are surgeries for stretch marks but there's no surgery for your race

Bones > skin for the most part

Dude I'm blocking you. Not coz I dont like you, but that avatar :feelsohgod:

If it's just some pimples, white. If cystic acne, then curry unless I can fully get rid of that shit through roacutan or something.

Hey there, smoothskin.
H513oyltx5oz

By the way, how much weight did you lose to get that way? Like holy shit dude...

honestly it depends on the severity of the white skin so cant make an accurate vote

poll is almost at 50% :feelsohgod:

thread turned from life fuel to suicide fuel :feelsrope:

dear god why am i so cursed. i must be the only 1 on earth with skin this fucked up.

would be worse with shit and flawed skin

I have flawed white skin. Maybe it would be nice to try the perfect curry skin.

would be worse with shit and flawed skin

holyyy fuck im going to kill myself if i keep seeing responses like this. god fucking dammit

I have flawed white skin. Maybe it would be nice to try the perfect curry skin.
@angrycurrycel would you trade with him

Lol at the white skin copers.
Definetely option 1 for me.
Btw are these stretch marks on your face? @stretch-cel

Lol at the white skin copers.
Definetely option 1 for me.
Btw are these stretch marks on your face? @stretch-cel
well i agree with yo. flawed skin is fucking suifuel

well i agree with yo. flawed skin is fucking suifuel

how do you think a person like me feels when i read a sentence like that

I feel your pain OP. My marks are not as bad as your avi but pretty fucking bad. Hell on earth.

Oh, definitely I'd go with flawless skin.