Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rather take 10031 girls' virginities and then become a disabled truecel or become a high tier normie permanently

Which would you choose

• Total voters
shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
If u had the option of having sex with 10031 virgin girls but afterwards you would be tied to a chair and have both of your legs smashed with a sledgehammer permanently disabling you, or just becoming a 6.5 normie (can realistically get some LTR and shit but can never have sex with an insane amount of virgin girls) which would you choose

6.5 normie means I can easily get 1 girl I would like.

6.5 normie and you are in top 20% look of all men.

How long of a period do I have to finish off those 10k girls?
I can ration them out for the rest of my life

If u had the option of having sex with 10031 virgin girls but afterwards you would be tied to a chair and have both of your legs smashed with a sledgehammer permanently disabling you, or just becoming a 6.5 normie (can realistically get some LTR and shit but can never have sex with an insane amount of virgin girls) which would you choose
Anything to be the hugh hefner of jbs in minecraft

By the time i finish 10k hoes i would probably be very old so i'd take the hoes.
How long of a period do I have to finish off those 10k girls?
I can ration them out for the rest of my life
you have 8 years to fuck as many of them as you can before getting your legs smashed

My life is shit so i may as well fuck bitches. will rope after those 8 years
sex with random foids who don't like you is overrated
looking good would make ppl treat you better plus all of your body's illnesses are fixed

I'm already a mentally disabled autistc truecel so the choice is ez.

you have 8 years to fuck as many of them as you can before getting your legs smashed
Probably first choice. I can't imagine I'll be alive in 8 years

Much like Frenda I value my legs
Which one of u niggers moved this to the lounge :feelsXmas: its a Srs hypothetical question

Edit: OH FUCK YEAH ITS BACK IN ID BABY!!!!!

Last edited:
I dont want to be the best of the best. All most men want is one devoted partner thats their looksmatch.

6.5 high tier normie. I really only want one girl, don’t desire to fuck so many different ones.

I would pick 10031 virgins girls, if there wasn't such a short deadline. The thought is definitely enticing, in that scenario I would impregnate as many females as I can and spread my seed. By 6.5 normie doesn't sound too bad.

while 6.5/10 is an upgrade. its still not enough to get attention from foids unless I'm getting cucked. 10036 is enough for me, just rope after

virginity is overrated ngl

Nigga what do you think 10.000 is ?
Even if I fuck another girl every day this means 30 year. This is pretty much all productive, healthy and happy adult life.

No HTN is gonna get laid after 50 if they arent buxxing anyway.

I'd become a 6.5/10 so I can ascend to an 8 by gymaxxing and getting surgeries (looksmax to a chad).
Being a 6.5/10 high-tier normie would be better, people would treat you better and you'd have more oportunities being above average looking.

Last edited:
First, if they like me. If I fuck one every second day, I have 55 years left. :feelsLightsaber:

10031 loli creampies? hell yeah. and then just rope lmao :feelsthink:

why would you want to be disabled, that doesn’t make sense.

I'd rather be the 6.5 normie, my life would improve significantly

By the time i finish 10k hoes i would probably be very old so i'd take the hoes.
what i was thinking.
i'd be dead by then because of refractory period (increased due to finasteride)

I would fuck the 10000 foids then rope afterwards

I'm also assuming I'd be NT, so high tier normie. I'd be able to find a girl I like and stay with her, if it was just about sex I could just go to prostitutes or something