Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you reject a good looking foid due to her shitty personality ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date

See title

• Yes

Votes: 26 46.4%
  • No

Votes: 30 53.6%

• Total voters
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
Think about it carefully.

If you answer yes, you are a morally consistent person and can rightfully call out cucks who place foids on a giant pedestal. The downside is that your biology doesnt give a fuck about her personality and only cares about looks.

If you answer no, you follow your biological impulses and cant call out foids on their shitty personality detectors without being a hypocrite. But your chances of passing your genetics are higher.

And in b4 " all foids are whores", iam talking about personality on a relative scale.

Foids dont have personalities, only holes.

Bold of you to assume we'll know a shitty personality when we see one. We'll be blind to that because of her attractiveness.
Majority of us will accept it anyway because we don't have options.

If she will provide a bad environment to the children then, no,
if she won't really like me after a while, but she will be ok with me and she is a terrible person for others, then yes

at the end of the day, foids and males don't date each other because they want friendship,
but because they want the best child
look at your parents for example, they aren't really friends and aren't similar in anyway, same with everyone else

Bold of you to assume we'll know a shitty personality when we see one. We'll be blind to that because of her attractiveness.
yeah, we'd be so shocked that someone even asked us out and it's not a joke, that we wouldn't have the guts to reject.

No. Stop this volcel nonsense

Only if she's a whore or a liberal, I'd still smash though

Define "shitty"

Absolutely, yes.

is yandere a shit personality?

Men aren’t women. We know a shitty personality when we see one.

The difference is "good looking" means 70% of young females to me, whereas "good looking" to females means top 1-2% of men

Well the point of this post was to find out how desperate do you have to be to put up with an entitled whore.

Its a no then. the question implies a relationship with the foid.
I meant I would reject her, didn't read the question carefully

Only for pump and dump I couldn´t be with one who would insult me or act like an asshole to everyone around her, personality matters to men and if she is a 9/10 and is a total bitch she will easily lose several points just think back to your school years.

No. Stop this volcel nonsense

Not volcel for rejecting an awful foid.
Yeah, I don't understand why any man would want to be in a relationship with an egotistical cunt.
I get being incel and all, but still.

I'd rather be single than be with a horrible woman, it leads to being cheated on and being used for monetary gain.

I think this is the fundamental reason why some men become incels and most dont.
The difference is "good looking" means 70% of young females to me, whereas "good looking" to females means top 1-2% of men

True, but most foids are entitled and have deep character flaws. Most men i know are decent human beings trying to get by.

Last edited:
I could fuck but if she's bitchy enough to lower my quality of life from where it is now then no

So far i get most men here are cucks who put good looking foids on a pedestal. Cant make posts on foids shitty personality detectors when youre doing the exact same thing.

I would not keep up with her in a relationship and worship or provide for her - FUCK THAT. I would pump and dump, definitely, as often as possible, but the moment she wants me to pay for her stuff or anything like that I'm out.

I would not keep up with her in a relationship and worship or provide for her - FUCK THAT. I would pump and dump, definitely, as often as possible, but the moment she wants me to pay for her stuff or anything like that I'm out.

Pump and dump is a rejection of sorts i think, atleast from the foid's perspective.

No. She can have which personality she wants. I would not care about it.

But your chances of passing your genetics are higher.
This is what matters. An attractive female with a “bad” personality will also produce better children than an ugly female with a “good” personality.

No. She can have which personality she wants. I would not care about it.

This is what matters. An attractive female with a “bad” personality will also produce better children than an ugly female with a “good” personality.

So then you can get why foids date attractive assholes. Cant really call them out for it.

Of course no, personality is giga cope, what type of question is this

Yea, I dont want to get cucked in the long run but for me she woud have to have a truly awful personality, I would still pump n dump.

Would she be physically abusive? That's the only question I need to know.

No cause all foids have shitty personalities, unless you mean something borderly pathological, which could cause direct harm to me or our hypothetical children. In which case yes

Last edited:
Yes, for example if she’s constantly overtly trying to destroy my well being. I can’t accept that.

No cause all foids have shitty personalities, unless you mean something borderly pathological, which could cause direct harm to my or our hypothetical children. In which case yes

I meant on a relative scale. (Worse looking foid with better personality vs good looking foid with a shitty one)
Yes, for example if she’s constantly overtly trying to destroy my well being. I can’t accept that.

Finally some self respect. Becoming a door mat to an entitled cunt is worse than inceldom.

Most men would fuck a good looking woman if she was the most annoying woman on the planet. We don't claim that we don't care about looks, in fact we claim that we do, because obviously we are sexually attracted to women. The difference is that women are hypocrites and people have fabricated this whole lie around them, that they care about personality not looks, when they are actually more focused on looks than men. Men also treat all people decently regardless of their looks, while women treat ugly people terribly just because they are ugly.

Men would have sex with just about any woman, with any personality, while women would only have sex with a very attractive man, regardless of his personality, and in most cases they want exactly the opposite kind of personality that they claim they want.

There may be some people on here who are angry at women because they like attractive men, and they would be hypocrites to say that its ok for men to do that but not for women. However, most people on here accept that everyone likes attractive people as sexual partners and I dont see how it would be hypocritical to have sex with a good looking woman who is annoying, because the problem with women is not that they have sex with good looking guys, the problem is everything else.

i'd bang and dash

ONS? No, volcel if you say so, unless she is extremely fucked up.
Dating? Yes ain't gonna bother myself with a turbocunt. I can continue to survive with hentai just fine.

If you answer no, you follow your biological impulses and cant call out foids on their shitty personality detectors without being a hypocrite. But your chances of passing your genetics are higher.
Yeah no. I just want to pump and dump.

I am an Involuntary celibate

Think about it carefully.

If you answer yes, you are a morally consistent person and can rightfully call out cucks who place foids on a giant pedestal. The downside is that your biology doesnt give a fuck about her personality and only cares about looks.

And in b4 " all foids are whores", iam talking about personality on a relative scale.
would fuck her but no LTR

I am not into ONS. I can't even imagine me doing a ONS, independent from that it is sin.
And even when I try imagine that - "personality" makes a big part of attraction for me. I put it in " ", because it isn't necessarily personality, but all other factors besides looks. Voice, gestures, kindness, femininity, youth turns me more on than some model looks. But these kind of women are high value, so I won't damage a possible relationship trough ONS anyway.

But yeah, when she is already naked in my bed, ofc there is something in me, that says: "f*ck her", even when she openly deleted my .co account 10 minutes before.

tell that to the bullies in school
I should have clarified, obviously there are lots of dudes who bully people based on their looks, but most regular guys don't treat people like shit if they are ugly or short, but almost all women do. Even your regular normie soyboy reddit poster doesn’t go to the store and act disgusted when a 5 foot 6 indian walks by him

If you answer yes, you are a morally consistent person and can rightfully call out cucks who place foids on a giant pedestal.
The downside is that your biology doesnt give a fuck about her personality and only cares about looks.
I think my biology cares about her personality too, my opinions on personality feed back into my emotions at least a little bit. We should be arguing how much, but not a false dichotomy.

If you answer no, you follow your biological impulses and cant call out foids on their shitty personality detectors without being a hypocrite.
But your chances of passing your genetics are higher.
Passing on my genius-genetics is a gift to the future, but am I selfless enough to care about that if I can't live 200+ years to enjoy it?

Foids dont have personalities, only holes.
I think you're potentially assuming too many implications of the term 'personality'. All animals have them.

we'd be so shocked that someone even asked us out and it's not a joke,
that we wouldn't have the guts to reject.
This is bullshit because you'd have no way of knowing it wasn't a joke, and thus assume it WAS a joke, and probably reject purely because you can't imagine it was genuine.

IE: we would probably all be so accustomed to rejection that we couldn't believe in genuine chances if offered to us.

To actually entertain the idea would require a lot of persistence and gradual acclimation to happiness, if we're being realistic, guys. You know this.

If you've actually rejected a foid's invitation for company that doesn't make you volcel IMO if you thought overwhelmingly it wasn't a genuine invitation and just some trick to dump pig's blood on your head or get you robbed by her chad BF in some alley.