Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you reject female if her nose too big?

• Thread starter Napoleon de Geso
  • Start date

would you reject female if her nose too big?

• yes, totally

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • yes, but could consider after she do rhinoplasty

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • no

Votes: 38 67.9%

• Total voters
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Cute nose is crucial and necessary for being my waifu. I like very much when nose is just little bit wide and piggy, but not if very wide, and absolutely repulsed by long and hooked noses

Servaliuke

Last edited:
No, I'm not a volcel

Honestly it depends. If it is slightly longer but thin I don’t mind those. But if it was a big wide nigger nose then yeah it would be a big turnoff.

Honestly it depends. If it is slightly longer but thin I don’t mind those. But if it was a big wide nigger nose then yeah it would be a big turnoff.

No, my nose is shit too.

I would make her balance on her nose and if she can't do it I will fuck her each time she fails

I don't really get to have standard

all humans have GROSS looking noses.

this is one of the cutest noses you will ever see in your life:
haah.png

Volcels out
all humans have GROSS looking noses.

this is one of the cutest noses you will ever see in your life:
haah.png
Jfc that's so cute

Depends on how big

No, I am fine with such foids. But they would reject me for my nose being too big even though it's smaller than theirs.

No. Fakecel if say yes.

this one foid i liked had not good nose. also if virgin nose wont matter she would have to be a monster for me not to fuck

I would reject a girl for her nose only if its comically deformed,like a cancerous potato.
Its a bit hypocritical to have high standards as an incel in my opinion

Depends on whether or not the rest of face is decent tbh.

What's "too big" exactly?
As some that say is too big would seem fine with me.

Some big noses work.

Volcel if you would reject just for that, give me a fucking break. You’re not ever going to get a chance at a real woman, imagine rejecting a hypothetical one just for an unappealing nose. Fucking volcels.

Well, it would be pretty hypocritical of me to do so considering my nose is enormous and crooked. Having said that, it is an important feature. My nose is by far my worst facial feature and brings me right down; if her's was as bad, it would certainly make me less attracted to her - it's hard to say without seeing the complete picture whether it would be enough of a turn off for me to reject her. I couldn't give a blanket "yes" or "no" answer as I would need to judge on a case-by-case basis.

Volcel if you would reject just for that, give me a fucking break. You’re not ever going to get a chance at a real woman, imagine rejecting a hypothetical one just for an unappealing nose. Fucking volcels.
Would you reject if her nose is pierced?

No. I know what it is like to have a bad nose. Mine, however, isn't genetic.

Yes depending of how it looks with the rest of her face and body

Hell no. Unlike foids, small things like that don’t bother me.

If it's a negro nose then yes, jew nose maybe.

No. I don't care about shit like that.

Yes, I reject for too hooked/tall because look like man. I reject if too flat/wide because too ape like.

Not really, it wouldn't be a deal breaker

Yeah who tf even thinks about noses and shit? Makes no sense.
Just another day on volcels.co i guess....

I can’t afford to have standards so no. Locals find me repulsive.