Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you release a virus that would end humanity if you were about to die, and your friends and family are already dead?

Would you spread the virus

• Total voters
Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
You're on your death bed and you have a day or two to live, somehow you have access to a virus that can wipe out all of humanity, would you release it if all your friends and family are already dead? No animals would die and the earth would stay the same, only people would be killed. I would release it if humanity stays the way it is.

Last edited:
If all living organisms were killed from eukaryotes to single-celled organisms, then I would probably would

If all living organisms were killed from eukaryotes to single-celled organisms, then I would probably would
Why all living organisms and not just humanity? They're the ones who would deserve it.

>Your vote will be publicly visible.

Why all living organisms and not just humanity? They're the ones who would deserve it.
me luv seeing destruction, not just human destruction

Nothing to lose and given the opportunity to purge humanity from existence.
Its a no brainer.

The great old ones are trying to do this in the current year. It won't make humanist extinct and fail just like the Black Death and Spanish flu.

I don't like seeing it happen to the innocent.
Organisms aren't innocent though all them kill another organism in order to survive and replicate, from viruses hijacking DNA to a cat playing with its prey

Organisms aren't innocent though all them kill another organism in order to survive and replicate, from viruses hijacking DNA to a cat playing with its prey
They only do it out of instinct, humans do it out of evil.

I'd do it regardless

Absolutely not. Say “cope” or whatever, but I would never want innocent people to lose their lives even if they are complacent in clown world. Tbh tho I’m hoping for a collapse one day so we can do a figure 8 back to sanity.

of course only greycels would vote no

Absolutely not. Say “cope” or whatever, but I would never want innocent people to lose their lives even if they are complacent in clown world. Tbh tho I’m hoping for a collapse one day so we can do a figure 8 back to sanity.

JFL @ choosing no if everyone you love is already dead

Not all of humanly, just 95% of it

Yes, I would do God a favor and end the wicked population.