Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you rope this very instant if you were guaranteed a paradise after death?

N

NokNok

Recruit
★★
Or would you prefer to stick it out just to see how deranged life could be? Would you prefer to keep your memories in the afterlife?

Bro I'd rope if I knew hell didn't exist and there was nothing after death

I would have roped If I wasn't a coward.

depends on what paradise you're talking about
but anything is better than this shit we call life

Current wageslave, but yes. One reason that holds me back is the unknown.

depends on what paradise you're talking about
but anything is better than this shit we call life
Theoretically it could be anything you want, like being teleported to an anime world where you have an endless harem of waifus.

Bro I'd rope if I knew hell didn't exist and there was nothing after death
god damn I wish I never learned about hell.. it's like they want us alive to suffer and tell us we will burn if we rope
gay ass jews

god damn I wish I never learned about hell.. it's like they want us alive to suffer and tell us we will burn if we rope
gay ass jews

Fucking infuriates me. The idea that hell might exist but there is no guarantee heaven exists is fucking brutal

no . i will just enjoy the suffering . because paradise is coming for sure in the end and i have only this chance to suffer and LIVE

I would assume there's some kind of catch to it.

Sure bro. If you know the definition of the word paradise and still say no, you're a masochist.

not necessarily paradise, just guaranteed nothingness would be better than this