Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you say the cucked police are not fighting back because most looters are foids?

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
From what I see in the videos a lot of foids are among the "protesters" is that the reason why the police is so hesitant and running away?

From what I see in the videos a lot of foids are among the "protesters" is that the reason why the police is so hesitant and running away?
No police are being punished for doing their job now, the jews want the country to become third world

I’ve seen officers shoving and punching some foids on tv tbh they arent that cucked at least

I doubt. Who wouldn't want to fire at nigger women?

I’ve seen officers shoving and punching some foids on tv tbh they arent that cucked at least
Glad to hear that gender equality is finally applied.

I'm now hoping for the end of penitentiary gender segregation.

Last edited:
Glad to hear that gender equality is finally applied.

I'm now hoping for the end of penitentiary gender segregation.
thatll be the day lol.

thatll be the day lol.
I'm hoping that Hollywood will write a script about that. They would do it for SJW points, I mean it would be female centric. It would tell the story of a bunch of female inmates that join a male prison following the end of penitentiary gender segregation.

Of course the females would be pictured as badass, they would struggle at first but in the end they would all prevail against the toxic masculinity of the male inmates. Feminists would be so in love with this movie or TV series that they'd push for the actual end of the segregation IRL.

And a miracle would happen : the segregation would actually end IRL.

Y
I'm hoping that Hollywood will write a script about that. They would do it for SJW points, I mean it would be female centric. It would tell the story of a bunch of female inmates that join a male prison following the end of penitentiary gender segregation.

Of course the females would be pictured as badass, they would struggle at first but in the end they would all prevail against the toxic masculinity of the male inmates. Feminists would be so in love with this movie or TV series that they'd push for the actual end of the segregation IRL.

And a miracle would happen : the segregation would actually end IRL.
yes the segregation would end the the delusional foids would meet the reality and get raped like there is no tomorrow...at least in GTA V

The insurance companies haven't reached their deductible limits yet.