Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you sell your soul for this

for a 10/10 blonde stacey which births you 3 chad boys and stays with you until you die???

• Yes bro

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • No bro

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Coooooope

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters
Moustachcel

Moustachcel

Banned
-
Title Tbhngltbhngltbhngltbhngl

I dont believe in the soul so 100% yes

What would it mean to sell my soul in this context?

But yeah I’d probably do it. Satan can rape my soul for all of eternity.

What would it mean to sell my soul in this context?

But yeah I’d probably do it. Satan can rape my soul for all of eternity.
yes to satan and you would go to hell after you die

yes to satan and you would go to hell after you die
So hell as in I’d burn for all of eternity and be tortured by pissed off demons? Great..

I’d do it for a 10/10 Stacy but only if it’s guaranteed that she won’t cheat on me.

Maybe. I don't know what the hell my soul is so it'd prob be a good deal tbh

hell is vacation compared to incel life.

Maybe. I don't know what the hell my soul is so it'd prob be a good deal tbh
doesnt matter anyways according to the bibel and quran we are going to burn anyways if we dont do exactly what they want

Everyone’s gonna vote yes.. IT won’t touch this. We just want love and affection but we’re some combination of too short, or too ugly, or too bald, or too dicklet for it

Bro ı even would fuck myself for this

what about being incel but you are also being physically tortured by a demon for eternity :feelshehe:
Cope. Atleast I would have a hot wife and some chad kids which wont suffer

If souls and thus eternal life (and judgement) existed, 70 years of incel life arent worth eternity of suffering afterwards. Inceldom is shit because its ALL avaliable life and tgere is mothing afterwards. If there was ETERNITY waiting for us whp tf cares about 70 years in comparison.

You voting yes are a bunch of retards.

1- why would she do that
2- why would anyone want kids
3- even if i had kids they would turn out ugly regardless of my wife's hotness
4- how can I be happy when a 10/10 goddess settles for a creature like me when there's someone out there for her whos far more superior
5- i dont want a 10/10 blonde stacy

If souls and thus eternal life (and judgement) existed, 70 years of incel life arent worth eternity of suffering afterwards. Inceldom is shit because its ALL avaliable life and tgere is mothing afterwards. If there was ETERNITY waiting for us whp tf cares about 70 years in comparison.

You voting yes are a bunch of retards.
kinda true. But religions say every non religious person will burn so as long as you arent religious it wont change it.
- i dont want a 10/10 blonde stacy
why Not bro? Thats my biggest dream

kinda true. But religions say every non religious person will burn so as long as you arent religious it wont change it.

why Not bro? Thats my biggest dream
Because I don't deserve it

1- why would she do that
2- why would anyone want kids
3- even if i had kids they would turn out ugly regardless of my wife's hotness
4- how can I be happy when a 10/10 goddess settles for a creature like me when there's someone out there for her whos far more superior
5- i dont want a 10/10 blonde stacy

Thjis too. I can't fathom how anyone who is blackpilled wants to do the worst, identity destroying, freedom sapping, decision in life: having kids and going from being the protagonist of your own life to being a mere supporter.

Agreed with you in last post but strongly disagree in this one. Nobody deserves or doesnt deserve anything for factors outside their control. This is appeal to nature and just work fallacy, and they are really really bad things to base your mindset on.

Well if I saw eternal post-life ddemonstrated and KNEW it was true I would be religious of course. Atheism is not about rebellion, but just about not accepting lack of evidence. If evidence presents itself, then its accepted as truth.

sounds cucked:soy:
Thjis too. I can't fathom how anyone who is blackpilled wants to do the worst, identity destroying, freedom sapping, decision in life: having kids and going from being the protagonist of your own life to being a mere supporter.

Agreed with you in last post but strongly disagree in this one. Nobody deserves or doesnt deserve anything for factors outside their control. This is appeal to nature and just work fallacy, and they are really really bad things to base your mindset on.

Well if I saw eternal post-life ddemonstrated and KNEW it was true I would be religious of course. Atheism is not about rebellion, but just about not accepting lack of evidence. If evidence presents itself, then its accepted as truth.
same but I guess we will never now whats true and what not

sounds cucked:soy:
I'm talking looks-wise. I could have the biggest heart in the world yet if I'm ugly I shouldn't be able to be with a woman who's far better looking than me. Umarım anlatabildim.

That's impossible. Satan himself couldn't create a foid like this

No, I have never in my life considered it no matter how much pain I have been in.

No, I would still have to live with my subhuman looks.