Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you sell your soul to be handsome?

Would you?

• Total voters
TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★
So your sitting there in your room, once again feeling down about your lack of women and so in a fit of rage. You deside to scribble onto a sheet of paper in which you write "I'll give my soul, to be good looking". Once you calm down you start making you way back to the tv, when all of a sudden the floor shakes. It's an earthquake! You think, but in reality it's none other then the gates of hell opening up before you. In astonishment, you see a demon of hell come forth towards and says "if your words where true, then hell graciously accepts your offer". You take a few moments to take all this in, after which you finally decide to speak in which you say....

Only if the big guy could gurantee me i would live untill i am 80 (death immunity from accidents) . And re-start my life from 12 yrs old !!!

I would do anything short of death to be handsome enough to have casual sex with many females.

80 or so years of being Chad isn't worth eternity in Hell.

We will go to hell anyway, either by going ER or rope....so who cares bro.

Lmao, ironically yes. Even according to the bible itself, way more people are likelier to be hell bound then heaven. So I would probably choose to at least get something out of it!

Assuming that our conscience dwells in our soul, if you trade your soul for Chad's body, your conscience will go elsewhere, leaving lifeless Chad's body on the ground.

Assuming that our conscience dwells in our soul, if you trade your soul for Chad's body, your conscience will go elsewhere, leaving lifeless Chad's body on the ground.

It would be collected after you die boyo.

Personally I wouldn't. I want to spend eternity in heaven with my waifu.

If Hell implies eternal torture after death in repayment... Hell no. Otherwise, probably.

Being a chad is not worth eternal damnation