Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you sell your soul to the devil, if you become a Chad in return?

Would you sell your soul to the devil, if you become Chad in return?

• Yes

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • no

Votes: 20 52.6%

• Total voters
Dekim

Dekim

ricefevercel
★★★★★
I would... If any demons are reading this, please contact me about further negotiations.

What does selling soul to devil mean? How will it affect me?

Nothing to lose.

Eternal Damnation for a short period of my life where i'll be more attractive, wow what a great deal. Anyone who voted yes is Low IQ.

Yes, i just don't care anymore man.

Eternal Damnation for a short period of my life where i'll be more attractive, wow what a great deal. Anyone who voted yes is Low IQ.
I'm going to hell anyway, might as well enjoy myself first.

just repent at the last minute before u die
I'm going to hell anyway, might as well enjoy myself first.

if there's any justice at all in this fucked up world then femoids are going to hell for what theyve done to us. it is not we who are going to hell

just repent at the last minute before u die

Thats not how that works. The devil literally has your soul, you CANNOT be saved by GOD if you sell your soul, its fucking over for you.

Thats not how that works. The devil literally has your soul, you CANNOT be saved by GOD if you sell your soul, its fucking over for you.

how do you even sell your soul anyways

Or a BDSM amateur.

I'm dead inside already, can't be that worse.

Most of you here don’t even believe in religion itself ,let alone the devil. He wouldn’t want your souls anyway tbh.

i don't believe in souls so yes

I'm going to hell anyway, but I don't think my soul is worth that much either way. So this deal would be a steal.

Nah because that would prove hell is real. I'd be a devote Christian monk at that point.
Same tbh. You'd probably get prime virgin jb pussy in heaven.

This. If souls existed that would mena there is an eternal afterlife.Why are people so stupid lmao

Will never happen but open to the offer

I'm holding out for the waifus in heaven.

Selling souls to devil is a made up theory, I pity those who even believe in these nonsense

Reminder that The devil is Chad.

Also a WOMAN commited the original sin

First of all, not even the devil or any demons know incels exist. Even if they do, incel souls are worthless and not worthy of any sale.

But if you do manage to sell your soul, it'll end up being in some fucked up way... like this scene:

You are psychotically retarded and demented if you even have to think about this. Fucking no.

So are any of the 15 who voted yes going to do it or what?

No, but I would sell my soul for endless knowledge and use the said knowledge for making the world a lot better place for everyone.

Suffering of a single individual is inconsequential compared to the suffering of the whole human kind after all.

How fucked in the head would you have to be to take a deal like that

Im going to hell either way, might just as well be Chad for a while

So are any of the 15 who voted yes going to do it or what?

So what'll happen is, the devil, djinn, satan or whatever the fuck faggot will hear the magic words "I wish to be Chad" to complete the transaction, the conning demon collects the soul, and like the Wishmaster scene above, the idiot incel is forever banished into a department store mannequin (Chad phenotype), or something else like he becomes gay or his dick shrinks smaller and doesn't even work anymore.

Last edited: