Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you sell your soul to the devil to become a 10/10 GIGACHAD?

Manletmancer

Manletmancer

Banned
-
Even if you don't believe he's real, let's try this thought experiment. Would you go for it? The only downside is that you will be dragged to hell in 20 years and will have to serve Satan forever afterwards as a lowly daemon. He will also rape your ass every Wednesday afternoon.

I won't. Living in torment for eternity is still far worse than inceldom

Eternal damnation with weekly demon ass rape for 20 years as a chad? No no

What the fuck kind of question is this? Being a Chad is desirable but being raped like a lowly faggot every week would make me want to kill myself

of course i would my existence now is pain and suffering (but i dont think i have a soul to give)

Even if you don't believe he's real, let's try this thought experiment. Would you go for it? The only downside is that you will be dragged to hell in 20 years and will have to serve Satan forever afterwards as a lowly daemon. He will also rape your ass every Wednesday afternoon.
Yes. 100%

That is not how any of works my lad.

Not under those terms no but having a soul is major impediment to success in our world so tempting if it weren't for the ass raping and eternity in hell.

Anyone who picks selling thir soul just for some hole is low iq
What the fuck kind of question is this? Being a Chad is desirable but being raped like a lowly faggot every week would make me want to kill myself
Imagine being dead in hell and still wanting to kill yourself

I'm going to hell anyways so why not

incels dont go to heaven annyways

Sounds like a fun life tbh. I dont even care about living in hell or getting raped by satan. I'd probably get used to it.

back then yes nowadays never this world is temporary anyways I don't want to lose my akhira

lol he will rape ur ass every wednesday

I would be a 10/10 gigachad, but the effortless slaying would feel hollow and unsatisfying because I still have the blackpilled brain. So I think I'd pass on eternal damnation.

Let's be real. As incels we probably will be going to hell anyway (even God hates us). Most of us also probably won't be alive 20+ years from now (loneliness is as taxing to your health as smoking a pack a day), and most of us are sedentary.

So the real question is: Do you want to be a Giga Chad and enjoy 20 years of your life? Or do you want to rot for the next 20 years and go to hell anyway?

I would take the Giga Chad option.

Yes, I'm going to hell anyways.
jk it doesn't exist

Nah seems like a pretty shit deal to be tbh.

Yes dude wtf is that even a question?

I'd sell my soul for a tasty doughnut tbh tbh tbh

Reminder, Satans dick looks like this:
Anybody that says yes is a homosexual,

Yes, without any hesitation.

Never make deals with the devil.

Sure. Why not tbh. Long as the hell isnt eternal torture its worth it

Devil/Heaven/Hell/God - None of that is real but let's play this game anyway.
Would I make the ultimate deal? Sure I would! Why? Because I've already lived through hell many times over. What the fuck would some faggot Satan even do anyway? Have me be alone for the rest of eternity? Gee! Wonder how that will go? BWAHAHAHAHA

If shit like that does work all you would have to do is repent on your death bed and you'd go to Heaven anyway. And if we want to go super deep into theory the devil can't take your soul because you can't bargain it. You are a human. Only God has claim over your soul and can barter with it. So it's a pretty much no sum game for the Devil.

Then you are just right back at square one. No hope. No future. Only death.

I won't. Living in torment for eternity is still far worse than inceldom
If shit like that does work all you would have to do is repent on your death bed and you'd go to Heaven anyway.

I don't think you get how hypotheticals work, you have to function within the rule set of the hypothetical, you don't just get to mix and match BS you made up, you know full well that's not how getting into heaven works lol.

Last edited:
Self-exposed gaycel if you say yes.
Think of it as a sacrifice. If you get to fuck a new slut every day for 20 years straight, isn't that worth it?

In the current climate, this is like asking, "Would you sell your soul to the devil in exchange for basic rights?"

Don't sell your soul guys, whether you believe it or not. He'll make your life even worse than what it is now.

I was a hardcore atheist for 12 years.. luckily i discovered the occult and how heavily embedded they are in our society and government.

If these guys are serious about worshipping satan, then that means the opposing force is real.

This helped me discover God.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back