Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you support a facist government if it meant a gf was guranteed to you?

EcuntR

EcuntR

Banned
-
Imagine if a right wing government was gathering support for the re-introduction of old values such as slut shaming and women going back to the kitchen. Would you support it?

Probably not. Because facism sucks

hole is the goal

i would even if they didnt provide me gf

Sure why not, better then what we got now shit. Fuck the people anyways

Yes, as it would get me a gf. It's not as if people aren't currently breeding like rabbits anyway, might as well ensure my personal contentment. Almost anything would be better than the current system.

yes bro as long as they wont kill me

Yes, even though I'm against fascism.

Fuck no, “the land of the free” is already totalitarian enough

Yes, without hesitation.

Yup, even without a gf. Even more if is based in conservative ideals like arranged marriage.

If its like the 3rd reich hell yeah I would.

Would you like to get a cake even if it meant you get a milkshake too?

Lmao I would support it even if it dont guarante me anything :feelshaha:

I would support a fascist government regardless.

Fascists = deluded faggots, every single one of them

Probably if it was absolutely guaranteed - like some program for ugly men or something. But really - just a superconservative government would not guarantee me a girl.

What would I lose ngl

No, having a gf is too :soy: in today’s world.

Meanwhile I'm still trying to understand what fascism means from the internet :cryfeels:

A gf wouldnt out weigh all the other freedoms I lose.

Hell yeah!
I don't give a shit even if it made our standard of living worse as long as we get decent lives. We'd be happier in general than we are now

I wold support a fascist government even if it didn't give me gf, as long as it doesn't make me unemployed, makes my hellhole safer getting rid of violent criminals, wasn't corrupt, and have a stable capitalist economy.

And the dictator would have to be Red/Blackpilled as well and not a populist.

Last edited:
Its debatable, for sure.

I want to say yes, but no.

Depends on the quality of the foids they offer.