Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you take a side effect free drug that gave you motivation and endless optimism about life?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Of the problem is you could easily fuck up your life even worse by trying to improve it since a lot of entrepreneurship and self-employment plans overwhelmingly end in failure .

Hopelessness is probably the brain's protective measure against doing stupid shit.

Of the problem is you could easily fuck up your life even worse by trying to improve it since a lot of entrepreneurship and self-employment plans overwhelmingly end in failure .

Hopelessness is probably the brain's protective measure against doing stupid shit.

The bluepill life script no longer works and is seen as cringy and can get you in trouble for being overbearing, over assuming, bigoted, paternalistic and the like if you interact in bluepilled ways with women as a sub 8 male.

The bluepill life script no longer works and is seen as cringy and can get you in trouble for being overbearing, over assuming, bigoted, paternalistic and the like if you interact in bluepilled ways with women as a sub 8 male.

yup

if PUA and talking to women is self-improvement

then that shit will land you in jail or marked for life on social media

a depressed incel in his room is probably protecting his remaining assets as best he can

yup

if PUA and talking to women is self-improvement

then that shit will land you in jail or marked for life on social media

a depressed incel in his room is probably protecting his remaining assets as best he can

It was bad in 2016. The bluepill is going out of style. People here miss a lot when they talk about how society is afraid of people getting blackpilled.

No, from every indication society wants sub 8 males to be blackpilled, hopeless, and know that if they don't work or aren't polite to their "betters" they will rot in prison or have a permanent record that prevents them from getting any suitable employment.

Sexual dimorphism, redpill ideas that women are worth more than men, all are being stressed. Weak men are being shamed and people are convinced that whenever something bad happens to a sub 8 male he deserved it and was a threat to women, even if he barely interacts with women.
Media is desperate to get focus off people in power by filling pages of the news with mug shots of "accused" suspects in a way that lets citizens know that if they so much as slip up their faces will face shame and scrutiny from voyeuristic people in society for a given period of time.

I don't know what the next steps are. You can't even make a meme or joke about women without someone on twitter (both alt-right traditionalist feminists and leftists SJW feminists) witch hunting you, trying to find information about you and making it impossible for you to ever have a steady career again.

It was bad in 2016. The bluepill is going out of style. People here miss a lot when they talk about how society is afraid of people getting blackpilled.

No, from every indication society wants sub 8 males to be blackpilled, hopeless, and know that if they don't work or aren't polite to their "betters" they will rot in prison or have a permanent record that prevents them from getting any suitable employment.

Sexual dimorphism, redpill ideas that women are worth more than men, all are being stressed. Weak men are being shamed and people are convinced that whenever something bad happens to a sub 8 male he deserved it and was a threat to women, even if he barely interacts with women.
Media is desperate to get focus off people in power by filling pages of the news with mug shots of "accused" suspects in a way that lets citizens know that if they so much as slip up their faces will face shame and scrutiny from voyeuristic people in society for a given period of time.

I don't know what the next steps are. You can't even make a meme or joke about women without someone on twitter (both alt-right traditionalist feminists and leftists SJW feminists) witch hunting you, trying to find information about you and making it impossible for you to ever have a steady career again.

Too hard to change 1st amendment in the USA so financial companies will enforce it.

Talk shit about women, get banned from VISA, MASTERCARD and the banking system.

Happened already with people who were right wing or anti-LGBT

Too hard to change 1st amendment in the USA so financial companies will enforce it.

Exactly, it is de-facto censorship or censorship by proxy.

And "talking shit about women" even encompasses males that object to women using men even though such themes are heard everywhere in songs and on social media by women and good looking men.

Anybody who "talks shit about women" is branded an incel regardless of their sexual history and is treated like they are dangerous perverts that never had sex regardless of their relationship status.

Reddit is like 5 to 10 years ahead of what IRL becomes like.

Since 2016 election of Trump women have been against sub 8 male's throats because of an access hollywood tape recording of him that revealed women's dual mating strategy ("when you are a star, they let you do it...").

Now there is the possibility a Biden presidency could occur. Biden has pandered to women so much. He was responsible for helping pass legislation that put into place at least 1 person getting arrested if there was a call in a domestic dispute between a man and a woman,
pushed hysteria over rapes on college campuses,
all while lecturing people about how if a woman is raped "believe her" while dismissing accusations of Tara Reade.

You think if Biden doesn't win now that Muslims and illegal immigrants are seen as accepted members of society that they won't try to come after incels and the manosphere to distract from any failures?
Trump won't be much better but at least there won't be a return of Obama 2.0, an era where things got worse for many men and it seemed like there was no hope (redpill philosophy exploded during this time btw).

I hate optimism

I'd take it every other day, so I can be extra productive and optimistic one day, and then look at my decisions of the previous day in a rational, sober frame of mind the next day. Unless this is not allowed.

for real?

Nope. What good will false optimism do? I'm destined to fail and suffer. Its better to accept the harsh truth.

No, I plan on roping soon.

There is one drug out there, which almost exactly does what you describe:
MDMA was even used to treat mental health patients in its early days, but most countries banned it.
But they are currently planning to treat PTSD patients with it, so it might become legal again.
The addictive potential is low to moderate. That's the downside here.

Effects:
Euphoria – a sense of general well-being and happiness
Increased self-confidence, sociability, and perception of facilitated communication
Entactogenic effects—increased empathy or feelings of closeness with others and oneself
Dilated pupils
Relaxation and reduced anxiety
Increased emotionality
A sense of inner peace
Mild hallucination
Enhanced sensation, perception, or sexuality
Altered sense of time

Last edited:
only if i knew i wasn't taking a drug

MDMA was even used to treat mental health patients in its early days, but most countries banned it.
But they are currently planning to treat PTSD patients with it, so it might become legal again.

Effects:
Increased self-confidence, sociability, and perception of facilitated communication
Entactogenic effects—increased empathy or feelings of closeness with others and oneself
Dilated pupils
Increased emotionality
A sense of inner peace
Mild hallucination
Altered sense of time
The problem I have with MDMA is it lasts like two hours, then you feel like shit for 48 hours. You can't really get too much done during that two hours either, since you're just writhing around on your bed listening to trance.

The problem I have with MDMA is it lasts like two hours, then you feel like shit for 48 hours. You can't really get too much done during that two hours either, since you're just writhing around on your bed listening to trance.
You're right, they should come up with a modified version which acts like an extended-release type of drug.

You're right, they should come up with a modified version which acts like an extended-release type of drug.
Would be nice. But it does help with PTSD I heard, so it has therapeutic uses.

Exactly, it is de-facto censorship or censorship by proxy.

And "talking shit about women" even encompasses males that object to women using men even though such themes are heard everywhere in songs and on social media by women and good looking men.

Anybody who "talks shit about women" is branded an incel regardless of their sexual history and is treated like they are dangerous perverts that never had sex regardless of their relationship status.

Reddit is like 5 to 10 years ahead of what IRL becomes like.

Since 2016 election of Trump women have been against sub 8 male's throats because of an access hollywood tape recording of him that revealed women's dual mating strategy ("when you are a star, they let you do it...").

Now there is the possibility a Biden presidency could occur. Biden has pandered to women so much. He was responsible for helping pass legislation that put into place at least 1 person getting arrested if there was a call in a domestic dispute between a man and a woman,
pushed hysteria over rapes on college campuses,
all while lecturing people about how if a woman is raped "believe her" while dismissing accusations of Tara Reade.

You think if Biden doesn't win now that Muslims and illegal immigrants are seen as accepted members of society that they won't try to come after incels and the manosphere to distract from any failures?
Trump won't be much better but at least there won't be a return of Obama 2.0, an era where things got worse for many men and it seemed like there was no hope (redpill philosophy exploded during this time btw).

Agree with all you said

basically men are fucked and now we're all in hiding

those who are even slightly public figures, such as having social media need to keep everything they say rated G and very pro-leftist, women and LBGT or they'll have their life destroyed

So I can slave for (((them))) even more? No thanks

That's called being good looking

The drug you're describing is called "pussy" - aka sexual attention from females. That would be a very motiving thing. If I were to have that drug I'd probably be a lot happier about leaving the house, and finding a job, and improving my life. Without having that drug I don't have any reason to do anything.

You mean soma?

yes, id rather have money than rot in my moms apartment

Hopelessness is your brain realizing you're not the protagonist of some anime. The more you think, the clearer it becomes how doomed you are.

yes i would instantly

Effects:
Dilated pupils
Increased emotionality
A sense of inner peace
Mild hallucination
Altered sense of time
JFL MDMA makes you a weak mind cuck tbh ngl, lisdexamphetamines mogs it. Lasts longer without disrupting your serotonin deposits too, which has a higher health risk than dopamine.

MDMA effects are fine though, I don't mean to attack you just for its own sake but I hope you educate yourself.

No I will not bash my head against a wall until I go insane.

If it would actually work then sure ill give it a try

I would, I do and I have. Just to be on topic I mean..

JFL MDMA makes you a weak mind cuck tbh ngl, lisdexamphetamines mogs it. Lasts longer without disrupting your serotonin deposits too, which has a higher health risk than dopamine.

MDMA effects are fine though, I don't mean to attack you just for its own sake but I hope you educate yourself.
Thanks for the suggestion.

I do have severe social anxiety, that's why I like Ecstasy, it makes me way more social and outgoing, especially listening to my favourite music when taking it is just awesome imo. Maybe I can convince my psychiatrist to put me on Elvanse, it also seems to cause weight loss in some patients as a side-effect and I could lose a few pounds tbh.