Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Would you take part in this lottery if it would be real?

Would take part in this lottery?

• Yes

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • No

Votes: 16 69.6%

• Total voters
C

CopperCope

Greycel
Would you take part in a lottery that pays 10 incels a month all possible surgeries to ascend as much as possible if you had to permanently sterilize yourself to apply?

**EDIT** By sterilization I mean you are fully able to have sex but can not reproduce. (Might be an error due to not being a native speaker)

I think this is an interesting thought experiment as this would help some people having a better life, gives hope to many and might prevent incels going ER and helps to clean the gene pool as ugly males are prevented from reproducing.

Last edited:
Im too high inhib to play lottery

no I would rather go bankrupt with surgery loans than risk castration

Absolutely not. The whole point of being good looking is so you can make out with a female, while being good looking is probably worth more than any individual hookup I still want to have sex and feel attraction, theyre very powerful emotions tbh, even better if I could be attracted to myself after becoming Chad

Just give me a shot into the head and I'm also fine.

i didnt read before and voted "yes"
but tbh no

No, inceldom can simply be solved by our tax money going towards someone with no conscience and nothing to lose to just painlessly euthanize us. I would pay someone half my will to put me to sleep with anaesthetic and then blow my head off with a gun. We don’t need to do all of this elaborate shit. I’m just pissed off that I’ve been brought into this place without consent to just suffer, having a painful death is just the ugly cherry on top of the pile of shit that is life

The purpose of being alive is to reproduce. Absolutely cucked if you're sterile.

I will do it but if ugly foids get sterelized too.

Science has not progressed to the point to where it can drag me out of this hell

no because i wont win that lottery

Fuck yeah I would. I'd get to rawdog and not suffer any consequences :feelzez:

No, im not gonna get fixed like a fucking dog.

lottery that pays 10 incels a month all possible surgeries to ascend as much as possible if you had to permanently sterilize yourself to apply
Somthng like this would happen if nazis won WW2.