Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you trade 20 points in IQ for 2 added points in looks ?

• Thread starter looksareverythi
  • Start date
L

looksareverythi

Banned
-
I 100% would + lower IQ makes you more attractive to women anyway

Niggers wouldn't because they have a hard enough time containing their drool as it is. And I think they like to breathe given the width of their noses.

Hmm, I’m a 3 now. 3+2.... nah, not worth it in this day and age.

no id probably be mentally retarded if i traded 20 away considering how low IQ i already am.

Shut up and take my brain

I'm already well below average intelligence, I'm afraid that if I trade away 20 IQ points I would be considered legally retarded. It's still a very tempting offer though

Excuse the pun, but that's a no-brainer!

My IQ is definitely in the 80-90 range as it is, and likely on the lower end of that range.

Lowering it by 20 points (more than a full standard deviation) would make me a literal retard. While I'd be on the upper end of mental retardation (I'd be able to dress myself, use the bathroom unassisted and wouldn't be drooling myself), I would lose the ability to read and write on even a primary school level, lose the ability to use a computer, wouldn't be able to perform competently at even most minimum wage positions, and generally be capped at the cognitive abilities of the average 6 year old as opposed to the average 10-12 year old (my current intellectual bottleneck). There's a very high probability I'd quickly end up dead or in prison.

Not to mention a 2 point increase in looks would simply make me average. Average looking + literally retarded = still truecel.

20 fewer points in IQ would make me almost retard-tier whereas an additional 2 points in looks wouldn't make me Chadlite, so no.

I would drill holes in my brain to be 2 inches taller

Maybe. I have a high IQ, and could still get a degree in STEM even if you knock off 20 points. I won't be a pro at it, but I'd graduate and get a comfy job.

I would do it.

id just be an idiot normie, but id do it

My IQ is definitely in the 80-90 range as it is, and likely on the lower end of that range.

Lowering it by 20 points (more than a full standard deviation) would make me a literal retard. While I'd be on the upper end of mental retardation (I'd be able to dress myself, use the bathroom unassisted and wouldn't be drooling myself), I would lose the ability to read and write on even a primary school level, lose the ability to use a computer, wouldn't be able to perform competently at even most minimum wage positions, and generally be capped at the cognitive abilities of the average 6 year old as opposed to the average 10-12 year old (my current intellectual bottleneck). There's a very high probability I'd quickly end up dead or in prison.

Not to mention a 2 point increase in looks would simply make me average. Average looking + literally retarded = still truecel.

Your post always seem well thought out. Wouldnt have thought lowiq tbh. Maybe it doent broadcast online... Have you taken a test to determine this?

I'd be low tier normie and couldn't attempt suicide if I was mentally disabled, so no.

An extra 2 points would still be incel so no

ignorance is bliss so the less iq generally the happier youll be

you'll also be able to relate to normies easier with a lower IQ

and if you are going to be better looking on top of that?

this is a no-brainer

I'm already well below average intelligence, I'm afraid that if I trade away 20 IQ points I would be considered legally retarded. It's still a very tempting offer though

Niggers wouldn't because they have a hard enough time containing their drool as it is. And I think they like to breathe given the width of their noses.
Super reach insult you must not see alot of niggers / loling at insulting all niggers / THEY ALL GOT WIDE NOSES

I would be a retard only to become average

Back to stormfront with you

It's a complicated question

I'd be literally retarded if I did that

I don't know my IQ, but I would think it's probably high (not to be a dickbag).

I'd definitely make the trade. If you have IQ points to spare -- if you're average or higher -- you should take this deal. If you are already below average, that is risky.

Why not. Halo Effect gives you a theoretical boost in IQ

i'd have 107 IQ which is still above average so fuck yes

This retard couldn't hold himself back when the topic of IQ came up, like a mutt trying to resist eating a treat

I think I would. It would be helpful if I had a choice of when the trade happens. That way I could maximize my looks to get the maximum amount of benefit and I would use my extra 20 iq points to try to land myself a job as it is probably much easier to keep a job then it is to get one.

Easily. If you reject this trade, you are not truly blackpilled.

I'd trade 50 IQ points for 5 points in looks. And another 30 for 3 inches of dick. Then I'd fuck Staceys between episodes of The Big Bang Theory.

idk, I'm pretty retarded as it is

This retard couldn't hold himself back when the topic of IQ came up, like a mutt trying to resist eating a treat
Just ignore that creature. If we pretend like its not there, it might go away.

first i need get to see a preview of ne with +2 points in looks. difficult question, my IQ is probably around 100-110 (so pretty average), minus 20 points would almost put me in the retard section tho.

i thought about it and I think that I'd do it if I lose my self awareness

I’ll trade all my iq points for looks

I have an iq of 70. I consider myself a 2/10 and even if i did trade id be still below average.

Its a lose lose for me

If I did that I’d still be subhuman but also retarded

Sure. Most Chads are low IQ degenerates anyway. Foids are not fans of intelligence.

Kek.

Fucking hilarious post.

I would have to take an IQ test first to know how bad the damage would be. Sounds like a good tradeoff though.

50 iq is retardation level youd just be a slightly smarter forest gump

No, don't really give a fuck about my looks. Don't shave, don't get haircuts, wear old tattered clothes.

Excuse the pun, but that's a no-brainer!
Upvote! lol such a Reddity comment

50 iq is retardation level youd just be a slightly smarter forest gump

70 is the cutoff point. Not 50.

Also Forest Gump's IQ was 75.

Tom Hanks as Forrest Gump: Though at an early age he is deemed to have a below average IQ of 75, he has an endearing character and shows devotion to his loved ones and duties, character traits which bring him into many life-changing situations.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forrest_Gump#Cast

I wouldnt trade for looks, however would gladly trade some of my iq for eq coz im literally socially retarded and by literally i mean literally literally

Ofc, I would even trade 30 points for good looks.

It's proven that you can do most professions with merely 90 iq. It's proven that intelligence ddoesnt impact life quality as much as people think it does.