Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you want a gf that's obsessed with you?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date

Would you want a gf that's obsessed with you?

• yes

Votes: 68 88.3%
  • no

Votes: 9 11.7%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
She texts you 50 times a day, she wants to spend all day with you, everyday. She cries if she doesn't see you for more than 3 days. Whenever you're out alone or with friends, she stalks you to make sure you're not cheating.
In return she is completely loyal and was a virgin when you met.

Would you?

obv

how is that even a question?

Yes probably since i don't have any friends and the only people who called or texted me for the last 10 years was my mom and grandma.

I'd give my left hand for a gf like this, no kidding.

That would be my dream of course man

How could you possibly say no?
For real: volcel if you say no.

yes man
She cries if she doesn't see you for more than 3 days
qt

So basically be status maxxed wealthy model chad.

Yes, I have no friends or a social life, I spend all my free time at home so it's not like she'd make me miss out on anything. And seeing as in most modern-day relationships, men are constantly on the brink of getting dumped, that kind of loyalty seems extremely rare and I would not take it for granted.

Yes I would. But if she cute and not stupid, like 3d ordinary annoying femoids. And if she will go with me, not wants me to sit at home with her, do not need another smother

Asking incels if they want what theyve been denied their whole life :lul::lul::lul:

Volcel if you wouldn't

If you say no, just GTFO, honestly. That sounds perfect for someone like me who can be clingy anyway.

Fuck yes, who would say no?

I want her so obsessed with me that I can serve her up some shit brownies for dessert and she'll eat them up with a smile

Wtf is wrong with u asking this kind of questions.

She wouldn't have to text me, I'd let her hang around all the time if she wants.

Yes, and I would ghost her one day.

yes and it wouldn't really shock or annoy me. many women used to be like this before their egos got an insane boost from modernity, i'm pretty sure?

i can't imagine a classic woman being aloof and not giving a shit whether her guy lives or dies. it's impossible to imagine. she would actually feel like a woman really is (silly, helpless, directionless, defenseless) and would stick to you like glue just to make those feelings go away.

maybe a shut-in working class girl that's never been exposed to chads or doesn't know how to meet them reliably would still act that way. yeah... maybe...

yes bc she would be too obsessed to leave

That would be great tbh

Just Fucking Fucking Lol @ this question. You can say even if she'd cry if I don't hold her hands for a minute and I'd still take her

Is that supposed to be a bad thing?

That's the only kind of relationship worth being in.
Anything else and you're basically a cuck and a servant to her.

Which 3 faggots here voted no?

Low IQ question normie would ask

Yes I would. Would make up for the lack of female attention ive had all my life

yes would be a dream come true

I'm not a normie so yes, I would prefer that to a standard foid which goes out with its gurls every weekend and very potentially fucks Chad.

Asking incels if they want what theyve been denied their whole life :lul::lul::lul:

It's quite a bonus tbh.

Fuck it, I'll move in with the bitch and spend hours just cuddling. We'll do everything together.
Also OP said she's cool for a MAX (3 days), so if I need a day to myself I just isolate myself.

lmao I forgot to put in that she would be 2 points below your looksmatch. Oh well.

She texts you 50 times a day, she wants to spend all day with you, everyday. She cries if she doesn't see you for more than 3 days. Whenever you're out alone or with friends, she stalks you to make sure you're not cheating.

Would you?
Versus the average female today? Definitely.

Yes, absolutely without a doubt or hesitation or a second thought.

No man I need my alone time ded srs how could I play osrs with her around all the time tbh

Would you?
Yes i would love that , even if it would get annoying

Woman like that dont exist in nature Theyre only obsesed with themselves and infrequently entertain themselfs with Chad

She texts you 50 times a day, she wants to spend all day with you, everyday.
No. I'm very introverted and reclusive by nature, so this would be far, far too much for me.

The ideal relationship for me would be one in which the girl and I enjoy each other's company but have our own interests and pursuits outside the relationship. I would want the relationship to enhance our lives; I wouldn't want it to be the centre of our lives.

Seen way to much hentai to know that shit goes do "Doki Doki Literature Club!" on your ass.