Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would your father be incel in 2020?

Would your father be incel in 2020?

• He’d be betabuxx

Votes: 21 26.6%
  • He’d be truecel

Votes: 17 21.5%
  • He’d be mgtow

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • He would be a slayer

Votes: 11 13.9%
  • He’d get lucky once in awhile

Votes: 14 17.7%
  • He’d be a cucked faggot

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Reeeeee

Votes: 6 7.6%

• Total voters
NEETFREAK

NEETFREAK

7/10 with a bad personality
-
If your dad was 21-25 today what would your dad be? Mine would be a normie that might get lucky once in awhile

My dad was a Chad growing up.

Don't know, but he got approached in the mid 70s when he was 17 or so. A whole different time back then compared to now.

He's a manlet who had to settle for a single mom and betabuxxf or her. He ended up divorce raped and never dated again.
Idk if today would be much different. He would probably end up the same way.

My Dad was a Chad in his younger days. Screwed around with women when I was just a young kid. In today’s society he’d have a bit more trouble but he’d still get laid, unlike me.

Hell no because he had to arranged marriage maxx

He mogs me in his youth. He'd be 5'10", 5-5.5/10 face, and decently NT. If he was in his 20s in 2020, he'd probably get lucky every once in a while.

only reason he wasn't a truecel 40 years ago is that my mom had a high iq fetish :waitwhat:

He's a manlet who had to settle for a single mom and betabuxxf or her. He ended up divorce raped and never dated again.
Idk if today would be much different. He would probably end up the same way.
Jfc is rather ldar incel style

My father has a narrow face and a weak shit recessed jaw and huge long nose, just like me, he would be incel in 2020

He'd be MGTOW 100%.

My dad was always a subhuman. He is currently a betabuxx. But I've never seen my mother having affairs with Chads because she is really ugly too.

Trucel no doubt

My dad (51 years old, 5'8 tall) still occasionally has sex with women he meets online. I, on the other hand, post on this forum.

He's the same height as me and looks similar to me so probably.

My father is chadlite at least

My ethnic and short tempered 5’9” dad would 100% be incel if he were in my shoes.

My birthfather is a pump n dumper with young kids now

Definitely a betabux. He married my mom despite her already having 4 kids before having me. He raised them all with no complaints but they still call him by his first name, which is pretty rude. Now my mom complains about having to take care of his mother on a daily basis, even though me and him help with her every day.

They're the biggest blackpill I've ever seen.

Hope he can go mstow, but i dont think so.

Absolutely. Zero question about it.

My dads too short (5’7”) and neotenous to get any pussy now. Eugenics platforms on overdrive, foids not needing betabuxxes anymore. He has no chance.

He is 5'5

Most likely incel

Nah he's gl. Infact he mogs me

Short, fat, and ugly with red hair that made him look like an orangutan. Would be too ugly to betabux foids in his own country.

in prison for assault or theft not sure if he would get pussy as he was a drunk who rarely stayed in one spot for too long but man he could fuck up bigger blokes easy and he was only 5'9.

My dad is a sociopath and a bit of a soy cuck but in past photos he legit looked like david gandy but more skinnier

Has no mental problems and honor, so betabuxx probably

Nah he's a tallfag/high tier normie he could probably get laid once or twice before hs graduation.

My dad literally has foids begging him to date them (he and my mom are divorced). Growing up he’s have a new girlfriend every few months. He basically doesnt age. No idea how I got shafted so bad genetically. I still cannot figure out what went wrong.
Definitely a betabux. He married my mom despite her already having 4 kids before having me. He raised them all with no complaints but they still call him by his first name, which is pretty rude. Now my mom complains about having to take care of his mother on a daily basis, even though me and him help with her every day.

They're the biggest blackpill I've ever seen.
unrelated to post but based Joker pfp

Lmao nope. My dad would slay

How would he be an honorable man of culture in your opinion
Priejros

normie or high-tier normie so betabuxx/occasional slays