Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Wounded blonde female tells the Westgate shooter off despite him threatening to kill her, women will never respect ethnics/sub8 males

They would rather die than having to not treat an ugly man like shit for once, brutal.

Apparently one of the foids he shot was wearing a bulletproof vest... She must know that ugly men are waking up and America doesn't cover facial surgery. The retard ERcel should have given her a headshot.

They would rather die than having to not treat an ugly man like shit for once, brutal.

Its one of the most brutal blackpills, even tho he killed nobody he still delivered this new blackpill

Was there another shooting? Are we being blamed for this one too?

Did he get any kills or is it another crisis actors pys-ops?

Did he get any kills or is it another crisis actors pys-ops?

No kills, they are too hard to stage with so many random people around

Just ketchup packs this time

Apparently one of the foids he shot was wearing a bulletproof vest... She must know that ugly men are waking up and America doesn't cover facial surgery. The retard ERcel should have given her a headshot.
Heh, well that or she just correctly came to realize that ZOG is such a violent dystopian Jewish Clown World nightmare that she had to take steps to avoid being shot by the violent ZOG piglice force, violent ZOG street gangs, violent regular everyday mass shooters ZOG produces in its unhealthy and unnatural societal Petri dish and then finally men like us who have been pushed too far.

Heh, well that or she just correctly came to realize that ZOG is such a violent dystopian Jewish Clown World nightmare that she had to take steps to avoid being shot by the violent ZOG piglice force, violent ZOG street gangs, violent regular everyday mass shooters ZOG produces in its unhealthy and unnatural societal Petri dish and then finally men like us who have been pushed too far.
Based as fuck Wizchan reply tbh...

You should work with @Wizard32 and make the wizard version of Info Wars.

JFL at a "killer" who doesn't shoot someone he is pointing the gun at who is already laying on the ground. Certainly looks like a hoax or something

Why are all these shooters such fucking retards?
Imagine using a tool made solely for killing and not even managing to kill anyone.
Obviously glad that no young Stacy was killed haha. Would be a tragic loss.

Why are all these shooters such fucking retards?
And targeting random people.

When's the last time there was an assassination in America? That's how you get coverage and make an impact.

Staged psyop.

Another proof that it was all staged

Hes on record claiming to be incel LOL
i've seen a quote saying the prosecutor claims he self-identified as an incel, but no proof he actually did.

incel is the new hot bad guy, so this is gonna get pinned on any and all shootings going forward unless you explicitly scream alluh ackbar or something.

that seems very high-effort. We can just dump any useful information in the wiki at https://incels.wiki/ tbh

I would suggest finding archives of /pol/ or /pnd/ threads as contributors there often do a lot more research than me.

that seems very high-effort. We can just dump any useful information in the wiki at https://incels.wiki/ tbh

I would suggest finding archives of /pol/ or /pnd/ threads as contributors there often do a lot more research than me.
My mind told me I was smelling some weird citrus chemicals while reading your reply but I really wasn't.

I think we have a psychic connection SS because I was sucking on some very cheap vitamin C tablets while replying to you

this is like a fucking movie script. a real foid that just got shot would be going into shock in the fetal position

They’d rather die than treat a sub 8 male with respect

How did he not kill anyone

I think we have a psychic connection SS because I was sucking on some very cheap vitamin C tablets while replying to you
And I was drinking orange crush earlier when posting alongside you bro’s so it looks like that makes us the three Wizmigos or Inceligos, heh.

Last edited:
How did he not kill anyone

He seemed beta honestly, like he couldve just one tapped that wounded female but he didnt do it for some reason

He seemed beta honestly, like he couldve just one tapped that wounded female but he didnt do it for some reason
This is why when you go ER you must be 100% commited
He's gonna get life and he didn't even kill anyone, sad shit

Absolutely. This just shows how he was only a kind guy who was mentally tortured by foids
JFL at a "killer" who doesn't shoot someone he is pointing the gun at who is already laying on the ground. Certainly looks like a hoax or something

Oh look. More fake shit! How (((normal)))!

Going on a shooting spree during a pandemic when everywhere is empty as fuck :feelskek:

She could tell he was an incel tier male who was bullied all his life, so why not try bullying him into not shooting her? It could work if he seems hesitant and insecure instead of in a wild rage or determined mood.

Feel bad for the guy, too ugly to live but too low iq to even score.

ethnics are the worst race ded srs

Usually I don't scream false flag but she acts like she's lying on the couch talking to her dad that she had nothing to do with the fact that dog shat on the floor
if you heard the sound only without a video you'd never think she's in a life threatening situation

Mass shootings are such a meme at this point. Also he's a spic, so this will die down quick.

Not even if you take a loaded rifle and point it at them

There is no "please dont shoot me", its "I have nothing to do with it DUDEEE"

Shes literally thinking "ugh do I have to talk to an ethnic man for real get this wetback away from me"

I dont know how to embed a video fuuck, happens at 0:32

https://incels.is/data/video/262/262610-a5705db42759395bf88291a3e04715ad.mp4
2250 1

Imagine shooting up a mall for Snapchat views, what an attentionfag.

Next.

Foids will never stop talking to a incel without making that stupid fuckin ''go away duhh'' voice tone.Not even pointing a gun at their head is enough

damn IBL was my bro in 2020 before the qapa noticed either of us!

maybe I have been too harsh with him

My mind told me I was smelling some weird citrus chemicals while reading your reply but I really wasn't.

if only I had a better memory I would have remembered these interactions instead of needing to check the search engine to dredge them up

Last edited:
What happened to OP?

Did he rope?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back