Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming WoW classic will become my ultimate cope

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★

Why would you ask?

When I wageslaved a year ago I worked together with a femoid who met her husband on WoW.......

I'm coping so fucking hard, maybe I'll meet a cute girl on WoW.

i'd be brutally rotting more than usually do if i had an MMORPG to cope with

I tried this years ago and failed miserably, it will never began.

WoW Classic in a nutshell

*20% 30-40 year old boomers who played the game in 2004-2006
*20% 20-25 year old zoomers who watched older people play it
*60% <20 year old twitch autists larping as veterans

Sounds really fun, id rather not destroy my memories

I tried this years ago and failed miserably, it will never began.

Last summer I rerolled a new character (shadow priest) and it were the best coping days of the year, I quit when BFA was released.

Its still worth it tbh.

The women who play WoW are doing pet battles and farming transmog on retail. Classic will be a good cope, but it's not a path to ascension.

You also have to find a server which doesn't have a big streamer and their cancerous entourage playing on it. Good luck with getting rank 14 or scarab lord as a non-twitch celebrity in that case. You're also going to have all the aids from retail like class Discords, obsessive parsing and out of control boosting. I'm not saying this as some jealous shitter because I spent 5 years raiding in the top 100-250, but it's delusional to think the community is going to be like it was 15 years ago.

I really hope anyone who is going to play Classic has a blast with it, but I'm going to leave the past where it belongs.

Reading is my cope

It seems like a normie game with these giant guilds and their mics and they're all socialmaxxed, maybe theres a foid thrown in too

though i could try it by myself

Last edited:
maybe I'll meet a cute girl on WoW
better chance of going down to your local grocery store, buying a lottery ticket and winning then that happening, even if it does gamer girls are fucking cancer

Im interested in this now. I've never played a warcraft game before

Vanilla private severs were a solid cope for a while so I’m looking forward to this.

we should create a catfish "foid only" guild tbh. why grind when there are thousands of betas ready to give you free gold

Stopped playing in Cataclysm, I'm actually willing to play classic if I had a group of at least 4 friends to play with in set time frames, concentrating mostly on dungeons and battlegrounds.

we should create a catfish "foid only" guild tbh. why grind when there are thousands of betas ready to give you free gold
Yes we need an incel guild!
Stopped playing in Cataclysm, I'm actually willing to play classic if I had a group of at least 4 friends to play with in set time frames, concentrating mostly on dungeons and battlegrounds.
What server do you play?

We need to find out where most incels are gonna play and we could create an incel guild from day 1, it will be amazing (with discord server) and we could use our NEET time into this game becoming the best WoW guild players, we could statusmax on WoW by using our autism in defeating the bosses very fast and becoming top players. Females will try to fuck us.

Yes we need an incel guild!

What server do you play?

We need to find out where most incels are gonna play and we could create an incel guild from day 1, it will be amazing (with discord server) and we could use our NEET time into this game becoming the best WoW guild players, we could statusmax on WoW by using our autism in defeating the bosses very fast and becoming top players. Females will try to fuck us.
:feelskek:
lets hope the ping between america and europe will be good. that sounds like a fantastic cope tbh.

I also had a char on outland EU years ago, last time I played on silvermoon EU and Twisting Nether EU.
Waking up on your day off, logging into the game immediately, seeing your buddies online, venturing out to a dungeon on enemy territory, getting into some world pvp on your way... Fugg, the nostalgia is real :feelscry:
I might have wasted my high school years, but damn if it wasn't enjoyable

Waking up on your day off, logging into the game immediately, seeing your buddies online, venturing out to a dungeon on enemy territory, getting into some world pvp on your way... Fugg, the nostalgia is real :feelscry:
I might have wasted my high school years, but damn if it wasn't enjoyable
In the weekends I used to gank the whole night with an IRL buddy somewhere where low lvl Horde needed to quest, one of the best days of my life tbh.

I was gonna make a wow account when I was young and then I saw the mr t night elf mohawk and noped out of that dog shit and went back to playing fighting games like the genetic abomination I am.

WOW CLASSIC WILL BE OFFICIALLY RELEASED AT 27 AUGUST!!!

WOW CLASSIC WILL BE OFFICIALLY RELEASED AT 27 AUGUST!!!
You can hit me up near the release date, if we'll have a group willing to play it'd be good to discuss some obvious stuff like server / allegiance / play style / playing time beforehand
ngl I'm kinda hyped :feelsokman:

Just blow your brains out if you play / played WoW. Nothing more pathetic than being addicted to some Warhammer clone repetitive garbage game.

You can hit me up near the release date, if we'll have a group willing to play it'd be good to discuss some obvious stuff like server / allegiance / play style / playing time beforehand
ngl I'm kinda hyped :feelsokman:

Will do :feelsthink::feelsokman:
No warcraft for your face
I'm going to statusmaxx on WoW becoming the best player of the server, maybe an e-girl will fuck me:

"O Neet, you're the best lvl 60 char on the server, please fuck me."

Will do :feelsthink::feelsokman:

I'm going to statusmaxx on WoW becoming the best player of the server, maybe an e-girl will fuck me:

"O Neet, you're the best lvl 60 char on the server, please fuck me."
LOL at this cope. Just LOL.