Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wow, it's weird how much people deny that ugly males have a worse life, or that they're even ugly. No acknowledgement at all.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Now I understand why you guys said I was wrong when I claimed that normies are even more blackpilled than us. I did have a point that normies discriminate when it comes to looks even more than those who consciously know the terms "blackpill" and such, they're brutal and downright mean about it sometimes.

AND YET, somehow, normies manage to combine their subtle hate and active discrimination against ugly people with extreme denial of it all. It's weird, it's not isolated to IT, even normies who don't know what the fuck an incel is deny that ugly males may have it bad. They even have a hard time stating that yes, the guy is ugly. It's like fucking pulling teeth for them to admit that someone is ugly. They gotta victim-blame and make them feel bad, make them feel like it's their personality or hygiene that is wrong. Fuckin gaslighting I swear.

Check this out, first fucking comment is unironically take a shower. Scroll down and it's all variations of "take a shower" "or if that doesn't work then work on your self-esteem and personality". The self-esteem shit is so tiring to read.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/greentext/comments/kscov8/anon_doesnt_do_well_with_the_ladies/

Last edited:
> anon doesn't do well with the "ladies"
:soy:

Now I understand why you guys said I was wrong when I claimed that normies are even more blackpilled than us. I did have a point that normies discriminate when it comes to looks even more than those who consciously know the terms "blackpill" and such, they're brutal and downright mean about it sometimes.

AND YET, somehow, normies manage to combine their subtle hate and active discrimination against ugly people with extreme denial of it all. It's weird, it's not isolated to IT, even normies who don't know what the fuck an incel is deny that ugly males may have it bad. They even have a hard time stating that yes, the guy is ugly. It's like fucking pulling teeth for them to admit that someone is ugly. They gotta victim-blame and make them feel bad, make them feel like it's their personality or hygiene that is wrong. Fuckin gaslighting I swear.

Check this out, first fucking comment is unironically take a shower. Scroll down and it's all variations of "take a shower" "or if that doesn't work then work on your self-esteem and personality". The self-esteem shit is so tiring to read.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/greentext/comments/kscov8/anon_doesnt_do_well_with_the_ladies/

If they accept that ugly men have it worse for ugly men it means accepting that they'll constantly disciminated and over looked and for mormies it means that they have to accept the discrimination they levy on people like us, shattering their fake 'woke' persona and opening up a bunch of other questions like 'am I even attractive enough to ascend beyond all of this?'

It's a cope that alows them to neglect the harsh reality of things and live in their little bubbe where personality matters and your valued for your work and effort, not some thing predetermined and set in stone like genetics

Notice how the foid immediately goes to psychological abuse once she doesn't view him as a physical threat

9f05ad3115a8a766b9d71820ac9d07ba

Notice how the foid immediately goes to psychological abuse once she doesn't view him as a physical threat

View attachment 393233
Sometimes I think that animals, like Gorillas for example, are actually smarter than human beings. Sure, we can communicate and do math and whatnot, but only humans are stupid enough to do things like spend 8 hours a day for 50 years sitting at a desk doing boring paperwork for a small paycheck.
If they accept that ugly men have it worse for ugly men it means accepting that they'll constantly disciminated and over looked and for mormies it means that they have to accept the discrimination they levy on people like us, shattering their fake 'woke' persona and opening up a bunch of other questions like 'am I even attractive enough to ascend beyond all of this?'

It's a cope that alows them to neglect the harsh reality of things and live in their little bubbe where personality matters and your valued for your work and effort, not some thing predetermined and set in stone like genetics
Very insightful and very true. Human beings are so selfish and hypocritical.

Last edited:
Sometimes I think that animals, like Gorillas for example, are actually smarter than human beings. Sure, we can communicate and do math and whatnot, but only humans are stupid enough to do things like spend 8 hours a day for 50 years sitting at a desk doing boring paperwork for a small paycheck.

Very insightful and very true. Human beings are so selfish and hypocritical.
In a way animals are more intelligent than humans.

Ironically its human "intelligence" that makes them so easy to control, manipulate, and abuse. They are selfish, disgusting creatures.

There are trillions of galaxys spanning across the entire universe. Somewhere out there, there is life that is 10x smarter than humans.

I'm sure they've already discovered earth, seen the disgusting trash fire it is, and avoided it like the plague

In a way animals are more intelligent than humans.

Ironically its human "intelligence" that makes them so easy to control, manipulate, and abuse. They are selfish, disgusting creatures.

There are trillions of galaxys spanning across the entire universe. Somewhere out there, there is life that is 10x smarter than humans.

I'm sure they've already discovered earth, seen the disgusting trash fire it is, and avoided it like the plague
Yep, humans truly are selfish and disgusting. Octopuses, dolphins, elephants etc... are much more deserving of this beautiful planet we are destroying.

Normies are our enemies just as much as Foids and Chads

top comment - just shower bro :feelsseriously:

Wow, this lad in there spitting blackpills in that thread:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/greentext/comments/kscov8/anon_doesnt_do_well_with_the_ladies/gign30k/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3
Isn’t it fucking infuriating how women just claim it was the man’s fault that they were rejected? Give me a break...
And yes OP the gaslighting is bonkers — women will say anything to shame men and gaslight them so they can keep their favorable scenario going, it’s ridiculous.

View attachment 393233
I always get a kick out of your monkey pictures lol

Last edited:
The blackpill is taboo knowledge in general. It confirms life is rigged and almost entirely predetermined and normalfag brains are hard wired to reject that. If they fully knew it, they'd kill themselves immediately not knowing how to handle that truth.

The blackpill is taboo knowledge in general. It confirms life is rigged and almost entirely predetermined and normalfag brains are hard wired to reject that. If they fully knew it, they'd kill themselves immediately not knowing how to handle that truth.
True. If there is one thing normies are definitely better at than many high inhib incels it's killing themselves without a second thought. That's imo part of why many anti-incels are confused at why incels are "whining" online instead of just killing themselves if life is so miserable. They are used to guys around them just killing themselves when things aren't working out in their life and feel entitled to that being true of incels too.

Last edited:
True. If there is one thing normies are definitely better at than many high inhib incels it's killing themselves without a second thought. That's imo part of why many anti-incels are confused at why incels are "whining" online instead of just killing themselves if life is so miserable. They are used to guys around them just killing themselves when things aren't working out in their life and feel entitled to that being true of incels too.
That's why I think incels are stronger than Normies. We are used to having a shit life so we don't just off ourselves the second life gets hard like Normies do.

I genuinely cannot imagine roping just because I didn't have muh positive vibes shoved down my throat constantly like Normies do. I don't see how the hell anyone could have that mindset of "why haven't you killed yourself if everything's miserable", because I think if you haven't known life is miserable from a young age, you're genuinely very low iq

Last edited:
That's why I think incels are stronger than Normies. We are used to having a shit life so we don't just off ourselves the second life gets hard like Normies do.
It takes guts to kill yourself but you are right in a way that incels are strong enough not to give into society trying to convince them that the problem is solely them.

It takes guts to kill yourself
That too, but it's a bit of both really. I'm not gonna kill myself just because Normies tell me pointing out blackpill facts means that I'm somehow the problem for not spreading muh positive bluepill vibes. I've been super depressed in the past but I've still hung on l almost purely out of spite towards Normies sometimes.

It's a cancer honestly. Muh positivity muh positivity Normies can't go one second without being stimulated with bluepill horse shit. It takes strong character to be able to know and acknowledge the blackpill and still fight it.

That too, but it's a bit of both really. I'm not gonna kill myself just because Normies tell me pointing out blackpill facts means that I'm somehow the problem for not spreading muh positive bluepill vibes. I've been super depressed in the past but I've still hung on l almost purely out of spite towards Normies sometimes.
tbh that so many people wish people like here were dead for expressing unflattering views about women and society gives you a lot of incentive to keep living.
It's a cancer honestly. Muh positivity muh positivity Normies can't go one second without being stimulated with bluepill horse shit. It takes strong character to be able to know and acknowledge the blackpill and still fight it.
I see the opposite in a way tbh
Normies like to be overly edgy and cynical in many other things these days but when it comes to things like inceldom they'll put on a self serving virtue signaling display of how they are so much better and positive thinking than you and that's why they have better fortune than you. Normies are infact very cynical and negative about life but they want incels to believe that isn't true so they can lord over them how "negative", "hateful" and "disturbing" incels are. Then again many normies don't spend much time thinking about incels like redditcucks do so otherwise they mostly act without thinking and just go with "incel bad" because that's the mainstream message.

Last edited:
tbh that so many people wish people like here were dead for expressing unflattering views about women and society gives you a lot of incentive to keep living.

I see the opposite in a way tbh
Normies like to be overly edgy and cynical in many other things these days but when it comes to things like inceldom they'll put on a self serving virtue signaling display of how they are so much better and positive thinking than you and that's why they have better fortune than you. Normies are infact very cynical and negative about life but they want incels to believe that isn't true so they can lord over them how "negative", "hateful" and "disturbing" incels are. Then again many normies don't spend much time thinking about incels like redditcucks do so otherwise they mostly act without thinking and just go with "incel bad" because that's the mainstream message.
Unironically life fuel. If everyone wants you dead you're doing something right and based in your own way.

and yes, it's some weird bizarre trend I've noticed. Even in youtube the epic cynical commentators will shit on everything then dedicate videos sarcastically dismissing incels as being le stupid and how much better they are than them. Its always done in a condescending holier than thou tone as well. Which is weird because these dudes aren't in relationships, never show their face, never talk about any relationship they're in or in past ones, no social life, all classic incel signs and signs someone hasn't even ever had sex.

Ngl i havent read this thread but you have to stop equating redditors to normies. normies usually don't browse internet forums. redditors, especially ones on incel/policital related subreddits, might be only a little more socially adjusted than us, or worse in some cases.

Society doesn't care about low value men.
Hearing low value men complaining is like hearing a pig cry about being slaughtered.
All it does is make things a bit more uncomfortable for the slaughterer, at the end of the day the pig is still going to die.