Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wow... S04E11's ending of Breaking Bad is really something

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
I never got chills from watching a television show, but this time, I did. The main character we've come to know over the first four season instantly changes in one epic moment in the series. Incredible. I know I'm almost a decade too late, but wow.

What happened, I forgot

You mean the death of the pollos hermanos guy? I always found the scene to be a bit out of contest, it seemed to come from a looney tunes cartoon tbh

You mean the death of the pollos hermanos guy? I always found the scene to be a bit out of contest, it seemed to come from a looney tunes cartoon tbh
Nah he's talking about Walter going crazy and laughing in the end

It’s a good show tbh

Man. I watched that back in 2013. Excellent shit. You just wait and finish the season before coming here. You are in for a ride dude. U got no idea. That feeling of watching final few episodes of season 4 still stay with me. One of the best shit I ever watched

The start of season 5 was sort of depressing, imo the show peaks in season 4.