Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Wow. The absolute state of online dating, where landwhales R gassed up to the point of cockiness

Antisocialloner

Antisocialloner

Disposable Waste
Screenshot 20201130 153619
Screenshot 20201130 153450

just chadfish her to bring her down a peg.

"Whoops wrong way swipe haha uhhh good luck though you'll need it haha"

Fat ass but no tiddies

"Allowing more female immigration will help us" copers btfo.

just chadfish her to bring her down a peg.

"Whoops wrong way swipe haha uhhh good luck though you'll need it haha"
Cope. Ethnic landwhale roastoid SMVmogs Chico, she has literal armies of men fighting over her just to get a text back. She's doing much, much better than Chad, she doesn't need your good luck.

Cope. Ethnic landwhale roastoid SMVmogs Chico, she has literal armies of men fighting over her just to get a text back. She's doing much, much better than Chad, she doesn't need your good luck.
Just be foid destroyed me

Keep coping bro

These girls online have sexual market value more inflated than their bodies

Bump. The audacity on this fat cunt needs to be evaluated

Last edited:
Dating apps and sites are the work of Satan

Dating apps and sites are the work of Satan
Nope, just cumskins who purposefully cuck themselves and make life in general shitty for all men.

Though i guess they could be referred to as devils

20200228 133838

Cope. That was Chico in his prime, this is him in 2020
efba587e-d293-437a-9a41-f4a72f708726-jpeg.194543
ae7157a6996d46292bf2a6e544505bb2.png
Q1Y73VH.png

dfgdfgdf.jpg
never thought I'd hairmog chico :feelskek: though I'll be right there in a year or so I reckon :feelsbadman:

forehead like a McDonald's sign

Chico still has a good enough face to be a high tier normie. That last pic is misleading. Groom his hair by shaving it down and he'd look good again.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back