Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wow the SJW virtue signalling is strong with this one....

H

Hellothere

Banned
-
While I tend to agree on that severe extreme fans who are out of touch with reality and refuse to like even hear what anyone else has to say, this sjw hellhole, does anyone else hear remember Devin Faraci????, he ran this site for years, he could be a very good writer but his attitude sucked big donkey balls, then he got Trumped basically, and there painting of people's honest critical reactions to this stuff, again, I don't agree with a lot of that approach but respect their right to say it, and I liked Last Jedi, yeah, deal with it, but the negative responses don't really bother me, except for the people calling them to re-do the movie, really guys?, as these awful nazi fanboys, ain't helping. Of course it gets tied to Trump. Of course it did. Cause if we all know that if there was one thing he was focused on when campaigning, it's what the fanboy community says. Anyways......

https://birthmoviesdeath.com/2018/06/05/the-star-wars-fandom-state-of-the-union
And this quote says it all:

"R.A. Bartlett Cathat7 hours agoOn one hand, it seems kind of absurd that people can be into say, X-Men, and come out of it still being a right-wing bro.
On the other hand, it is kind of funny goth subculture owes a lot to a novel (A Dracula) with a strong incel undercurrent."

Uh, care to explain that one?
"The novel is about a group of nerds vanquishing a gross foreign guy for taking their women with his Alphaness"