Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel WoWcels, this is your chance to ascend.

Gladiatorcel

Gladiatorcel

Pro World of Warcraft Player. Depressedcel.
-
As The Burning Crusade is coming closer, I thought I would make a post about this for you WoWcels trying to ascend. Blizzard will again display the arena ladder publicly on their website, meaning that you will be able to get a lot of attention if you get rank 1 on your server/battlegroup. I personally know a few ricecels who had girls fly over to them simply because of their e-fame as multi-rank 1 players and were able to fuck high tier white beckies/low tier stacies.

Not only will you have tons of attention from girls and sweaty nerds, but you will also be able to make a fuck ton of money. If not from streaming yourself playing, you will be able to comfortably make $25-40 an hour from boosting people in 2s/3s. I used to make around $80 an hour back in 2009 due to how fast I was boosting, and that was a lot for a young teen.

If you do not currently have someone to play with, me and my mate are looking for a mage to either play RMP or RMD on EU-EN, so feel free to DM me :)

Maxresdefault

Rgre

Last edited:
I have no idea what any of this means but it's over for sub-pro gamer cels

im done with blizzard

As The Burning Crusade is coming closer, I thought I would make a post about this for you WoWcels trying to ascend. Blizzard will again display the arena ladder publicly on their website, meaning that you will be able to get a lot of attention if you get rank 1 on your server/battlegroup. I personally know a few ricecels who had girls fly over to them simply because of their e-fame as multi-rank 1 players and were able to fuck high tier white beckies/low tier stacies.

Not only will you have tons of attention from girls and sweaty nerds, but you will also be able to make a fuck ton of money. If not from streaming yourself playing, you will be able to comfortably make $25-40 an hour from boosting people in 2s/3s. I used to make around $80 an hour back in 2009 due to how fast I was boosting, and that was a lot for a young teen.

If you do not currently have someone to play with, me and my mate are looking for a mage to either play RMP or RMD on EU-EN, so feel free to DM me :)

View attachment 306735
Teach me how to get better in arenas bro

Just be literally rank 1 theory

Didnt read but back in the day i would go to the capital cities and strip as a female night elf to get gold coins quickly at the early levels by exploiting simps.

This was when i was like fucking 10 but even then i realized gynocentrism was a thing

Didnt read but back in the day i would go to the capital cities and strip as a female night elf to get gold coins quickly at the early levels by exploiting simps.

This was when i was like fucking 10 but even then i realized gynocentrism was a thing

JFL if ur not mailboxmaxxing

Should've wowmaxxed brocel.

Nice cope you got there bro

I'm really bad though.

Not really a wowcel but good for you I guess

this is so absurd that it must be a joke

edit:my post got bugged.Now that i think about it i have been acting like a bitch lately.the neet stress must be getting to me.sorry gladiatorcel

Last edited:

View attachment 306735
View attachment 306738
Did you play in original BC? I never played in BC because I was like 12 years old and did really shitty in school and my parents made me quit basically right when I got to 70 lmao. So not having that problem this time around I was thinking of going absolutely ham on BC arenas since wow arenas in wrath/cata were probably the most fun I've ever had in a video game.

Haven't played since Legion and no plan to play again unless Blizzard gets their shit together.
Also to be really good in arena you need to be NT and communicate with your teammates. I was pretty good in like WotLK/MoP but I was known as the weird guy who didn't use his mic when needed. I hate depending on other people, so I stuck with raiding PVE DPS rankmaxxing with the occasional battleground.

im done with blizzard
This.

Last edited:
i had around 2100 rating in 5.4.8 as WW monk, not really into any other classes also i hate old pvp

I personally know a few ricecels who had girls fly over to them simply because of their e-fame as multi-rank 1 players and were able to fuck high tier white beckies/low tier stacies.

I am absolutely trash at pvp though, never played arena + no friend ingame. I fell asleep trying to lvl in classic, It never began

Last edited:
just be top 0.0001% bro