Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Wrist size is major cope

TheGambler2

TheGambler2

I am not a player. I am just a spectator
★★
I've seen a lot of posts about wrist size being very important part of frame,but it isn't the case.The one and only important part is clavicle width,and its ratio to your waist size.

Look at these pictures:

That is what a good frame is.They look good without having much muscle,and their wrists look pretty thin.Then you compare it to these thick wrist alphas:

JFL:feelsohh::feelskek::feelsgah:

Unless you want to become a pro bodybuilder,wrist size is irrelevant.It's all about the clavicles.

Femoids might not care as much as we think but wrist size is certainly a factor when it comes to showing dominance in general. I mean if you're a turbomanlet with huge wrists it won't matter still but you get the point.

Femoids might not care as much as we think but wrist size is certainly a factor when it comes to showing dominance in general. I mean if you're a turbomanlet with huge wrists it won't matter still but you get the point.
Yeah,maybe amongst men it can get you more respect.But foids only care about the visuals,and wide clavicles are most important part of male aesthetics

Yeah,maybe amongst men it can get you more respect.But foids only care about the visuals,and wide clavicles are most important part of male aesthetics
Yeah we're on the same page pretty much.

Wrist circumference is a barometer for your muscle-building potential. Thin wrists basically means muscle-building will be hard for you. Not the worst thing in the world, as tons of foids like skinny guys, but if you're not muscular, staying skinny will be hard for you in the fat west unless you're 6ft+, in which case you have a lot of room for face and frame imperfection anyway.

Reminder fat 6ft ++cel is volcel. But fuck Im also wristcel, another thing to add to my infinite list of incel traits. Doesnt matter anyways cause I have all the essentials of a trucel = manlet, small penis and ugly as sin.

Frame in general is overrated. Height and face are kings.

Frame is less important for tallfags. There are as much women that drool over hot lanklets as they do for chadframed tallfags. Another reason why being tall is volcel unless you are legitimately ugly/repulsive

My only hope is to find girl who into thin framelets

my wrist and frame is fucked up

My only hope is to find girl who into thin framelets
There is hope if you are tall and/or at least average looking
I agree that face and height are very important.

But would you take this frame at 6'3

or this one at 5'10

I'd choose the second option tbh tbh

wrist size doesn't mean shit, bony wrists will still get built up

Nowhere near as important as face or race

Height is most important, then face, but frame is more important than things like hair. A masculine, strong-framed bald guy will always do better with women than a weakling with a full head of hair.

And women do notice wrist size. The Stacy nurse at my doctor's office likes to remind and tease me that her wrist is bigger than mine every time she takes my pulse.

It's indeed cope. These guys have 6.5" wrists at best and they mog everyone on Inceltears, braincels and this site. Shoulder width is much more important.

Attachments

• 1496444983670.jpg
    1496444983670.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 84
My wrists are almost as thin as my dick

It's indeed cope. These guys have 6.5" wrists at best and they mog everyone on Inceltears, braincels and this site. Shoulder width is much more important.
Very true
My wrists are almost as thin as my dick
Lifefuel for you your dick must be pretty thick then:worryfeels:

Frame is less important for tallfags. There are as much women that drool over hot lanklets as they do for chadframed tallfags. Another reason why being tall is volcel unless you are legitimately ugly/repulsive

This is true. I’ve seen many a tall lanklet be very successful with foids, even with an average face.
There is hope if you are tall and/or at least average looking

I agree that face and height are very important.

But would you take this frame at 6'3View attachment 117064

or this one at 5'10 View attachment 117065

I'd choose the second option tbh tbh

LOL that first one looks like me and I’m 5’7

Time to rope.

This is true. I’ve seen many a tall lanklet be very successful with foids, even with an average face.

LOL that first one looks like me and I’m 5’7

Time to rope.
My condolences to you ,that is as bad as a frame can be for a male:feelsbadman: