Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Wrist virgins

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

Kept you waitin, huh
★★★★★
All of you arguing whites can't be cels, sub-8 can't slay, curries have it harder, are mentalcels a thing ?, etc .....

My wrist is 14 cm. It never even began for me. :feels:
And apparently foids compare your wirst size to dick size

If your wrist is beyond 16 cm, you do not belong. :feels:

It's over for wristlets.

My mom wristmogs me

All of you arguing whites can't be cels, sub-8 can't slay, curries have it harder, are mentalcels a thing ?, etc .....

My wrist is 14 cm. It never even began for me. :feels:
And apparently foids compare your wirst size to dick size

If your wrist is beyond 16 cm, you do not belong. :feels:
I’m burger and not familiar with cm

Wrist size is a fucking meme, in no world is it as important as dicksize, some of you have gone off the deep end with trying to shoehorn the blackpill into areas where there really is no need.

I have the wrist (and dick) of an infant who is only fed soylent.

Wrist size is a fucking meme, in no world is it as important as dicksize, some of you have gone off the deep end with trying to shoehorn the blackpill into areas where there really is no need.
Jfl at thinking wrist size doesn't matter

i dont think it matters that much. overall frame does though and there is a correlation but not that strong of a one. average is only 17.7 cm and it would be lower if it wasnt for fat people. e.g my wrists are only 16.8cm but my chest and shoulders are still broader than average.

i dont think it matters that much. overall frame does though and there is a correlation but not that strong of a one. average is only 17.7 cm and it would be lower if it wasnt for fat people. e.g my wrists are only 16.8cm but my chest and shoulders are still broader than average.
17 cm is not 14 cm dammit :feelsUnreal:

17 cm is not 14 cm dammit :feelsUnreal:
true though tbf mine are probably closer to 16.5 than 17. 14/17 is still 82%- so not massiely smaller. get some wrist bands to cover them or move to a cold place and wear long sleeves.

brutal betrayal
I only did it cause I was dumb when I first joined .co and thought I'd get doxxed for saying my real height (176cm). Dumb mistake, I know.

It can be an indicator of having a bad frame, which does matter, but if you pass in every other area no woman will reject you solely on wrist size alone. Saying otherwise is a totally autistic meme-centric mentality.

I only did it cause I was dumb when I first joined .co and thought I'd get doxxed for saying my real height (176cm). Dumb mistake, I know.
that's why your username ends with 76 :feelswhere:

It can be an indicator of having a bad frame, which does matter, but if you pass in every other area no woman will reject you solely on wrist size alone. Saying otherwise is a totally autistic meme-centric mentality.
There is a good correlation between a smol frame and an inferior wrist size. There are always exception to the rules, but it's a pretty good indicator imo.

Yeah so it is the frame that matters, not the wrist size in of itself. You can have a decent frame and thin wrists and your wrists won’t cause you any problems if you check out in other areas. ‘Wristcel’ is a ridiculous concept, but framecels do exist.

Yeah so it is the frame that matters, not the wrist size in of itself. You can have a decent frame and thin wrists and your wrists won’t cause you any problems if you check out in other areas. ‘Wristcel’ is a ridiculous concept, but framecels do exist.
Yes

There is a good correlation between a smol frame and an inferior wrist size. There are always exception to the rules, but it's a pretty good indicator imo.
An indicator isn’t an exception though. Having brown eyes is usually an indicator of being ethnic, but a white Chad can still have brown eyes and that doesn’t make him in any way more ethnic.

An indicator isn’t an exception though. Having brown eyes is usually an indicator of being ethnic, but a white Chad can still have brown eyes and that doesn’t make him in any way more ethnic.
Chads have an ethnicity of their own.

This tbh.It may contribute to lowering your SMV.But wrist size alone surely doesn't make you incel, it's a fucking isult to those of us who have really fucked up features, suck as retrude jaw chin, baldness etc

now we know you are a nigga, your height and wrist your fucked :feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

I'm surprised I havent been doxxed ngl, given away so much information it doesn't take much to find me :feelstrash:

Wrist is only relevant if the rest of your body is incel tier with shit frame. Ive seen chiseled chads with smaller wrists yet still mogged everyone in sight.

That's brutal, mine are 15 cm

How do I measure my wrist?

@Wristlet 2 thoughts?

Over for wristlets