Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Written Up at Work

• Thread starter Deleted member 5712
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5712

Banned
-
Hey guys

Not much to say. I've been fucking up a lot at work in recent weeks. Been working there the past 15 years but this year has hit me really hard with my inceldom. Every aspect of life has fucked me over and I have no will nor want to do anything other than sleep. Last week my boss told me we were going to have a meeting. I figured I had been working for the company a long time and this was my first write-up so I figured they would show me some mercy. Maybe ask me if anything was wrong? Nope. They laid down a stack of papers I had to sign in front of me as soon as the meeting started. Told me I could sign the papers or get fired. So obviously I signed the papers. I get to keep my job but if I fuck up within the next 2 years I'm fired and lose any benefits or anything I accrued previously. If the 2 years ends and I'm a good boy then 'at the supervisor's discretion' they can waiver my write-up.

Just feeling like super shit right now so decided to login and read some forum posts. I got work in 5 hours. Some part of me wants to just fuck up and hope that is a catalyst for my suicide tbh. I just want everything to be over.
Anybody else in a similar boat either currently or in the past? How did it work out for you?

Holy shit man are they even allowed to do that

Sounds EXTREMELY illegal

Yeah, that sounds dodgy AF. Are you in an employment union? Best to seek their advice. Don't take this lying down.

Sad shit, man.

They probably sence your inceldom and dont want you there. They are probably gonna nit pick every little thing you do. Wouldn't be surprised if you were fired in the next cpl days for some bullshit reason