Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious WTF even is a Waifu?

ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
★★★★★
I see this word all the time, I have no idea wtf it even means?

A Waifu is an illustrated female character from an anime or any non-live action media in which an individual becomes sexually attracted to.

A fictional character which you cope with and imagine how it validates you. Since love and validaiton does not exist.

Some people are coping so hard they become delusional and they get really emotionally invested in a fictional female character, which they imagine as very pleasant and loveable, a perfect wife for them that truly loves them.

an anime character that weebs fall in love with and imagine as their lover

I won’t judge tbh. Seems like a good cope.

A fictional character which you cope with and imagine how it validates you. Since love and validaiton does not exist.
Wow... that’s all I can say. Where does the word come from?

weebcels/otakucels need to be lined up and executed, one thing is to be a subhuman weeb another is to flaunt it around in your profile pic etc

Depends OP, some people only mean it ironically, so it highly depends upon the present context.

How the fuck can you use the internet in the current year and not know that term? It's been part of online lingo for maybe 2 decades.

I used to have waifus when I was younger JFL, but even with that I am not content.

weebcels/otakucels need to be lined up and executed, one thing is to be a subhuman weeb another is to flaunt it around in your profile pic etc
Kinda harsh .I like most eeebcels here. Good bros tbh. Soymaxxing on another level doe.

a foid that should exist but does not because irl they are all the same and cruel

A waifu means the world to me

a cope for animefags, fictional girls from anime and many incels see them as sexually attractive

A waifu is a 2d girl which a certain amount of people love and admire. This builds a special connection between the waifu and the man as they "love" each other.

Its essentially copemaxxing, even I have a waifu just to cope.

@Napoleon de Geso, what do you think about this?

If you want to take a metaphorical take to it. A waifu is a second personality you construct and build to your idealized form of a partner. Waifu only applies to anime though anything else is bastardization of the term.

My paperdoll waifu cut my dick up!

God Damn gook!

Waifu is waifu blet

Weeb genocide when

Where does the word come from?
It's like saying "wife" in a Japanese voice.
Ok one thing is coping etc but why do the fags put profile pic of cartoon foids
They feel like the anime girl is compatible with them and represents them as a person, hence the reaction images, because they feel they know 'her' so well that 'she' would react in a certain way, I suppose.

this is my waifu,yukino yukinoshita.She's an intelligent beauty who's demeanor is as cold as ice but inside she's a soft kindhearted girl who loves cats and other cute things and wants to be genuinely loved.The ideal female for me, her character is probably the most realistic to a real foid but she's pure and loyal unlike real roasties who are all evil and manipulative inside and out

Last edited:

this is my waifu

say konnichiwa everyone