Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting WTF??! EVERYTIME I DO A REVERSE IMAGE SEARCH ON MY PHOTOS IN GOOGLE THEY SHOW ME ASIAN DUDES

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
WHAT FUCK?! I'm don't even have any Asian descendants, my descendants are Polish and Ukrainian, my slav genes are what make me incel, or maybe it's because I'm more like Mongolian slav incel type, maybe there was Mongolian people who have gone to russia then to Ukraine and they were my ancestors, jesus fucking christ I'm must be like 30% ricel it's fucking over. I'm one of the worst genetic combination that exists

hmm... send me your pics and personal info. I will try

Welcome to the ricecel club.

makes sense, mongolians cucked coquered russians on the 1200s, i think genghis khan have 30 mi descendent or something, maybe you are one of them.

i think genghis khan have 30 mi descendent or something, maybe you are one of them.
Fucking bastard, he is the one that made me a incel, fuck history fuck this world, I'm a incel because russians let this ricel fuck their women FUUUUUUUCK :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Fucking bastard, he is the one that made me a incel, fuck history fuck this world, I'm a incel because russians let this ricel fuck their women FUUUUUUUCK :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
not like the russians leted him, it's more like he just killed all the man and cucked them, but remenber he had a harem of 2000 foids :panties:

it's over for reverseimagessearchingcesls

That's brutal, sorry to hear OP.

not like the russians leted him, it's more like he just killed all the man and cucked them, but remenber he had a harem of 2000 foids :panties:
I deserve a house and a wife in Mongolia, they own me that, if it wasn't for this mongol fucker I would not be a incel

I deserve a house and a wife in Mongolia, they own me that, if it wasn't for this mongol fucker I would not be a incel
you can always genghis khan max and come back with golden horde

at least youre not shitskinned curry like me. its ok bud.

Ethnic Ukrainians are basically asian

everyday you're a different race/nationality boyo. u a shapeshiftercel?

Same with me,my ancestors were probably Tatars,so I have mongoloid features and shit skin..:feelsree:

Chill bro, it could be worst.

You could be a curry.

he wasnt ricecel bro

maybe becaue you have slayer eyes dude

maybe becaue you have slayer eyes dude
tbh lots of ricecels could have hunter eyes their eyes were deeper.

mspaint cuz lazycel

everyday you're a different race/nationality boyo. u a shapeshiftercel?
nah I'm white but google says I might be asian, I'm thinking in doing that myheritage test like @Mainländer did

makes sense, mongolians cucked coquered russians on the 1200s, i think genghis khan have 30 mi descendent or something, maybe you are one of them.
these pol tier racial theories and history tales are really fucking tiresome
let me guess, spaniards are muslim rapebabies too

these pol tier racial theories and history tales are really fucking tiresome
let me guess, spaniards are muslim rapebabies too
yes, muslims raped the shit of spanishes

Portuguese? I thought you were a full Slav.
it's more like this:
my mother parents --> [(Unknow Origin Mother) X (Ukranian Father)]
my father parents --> [(Italian Mother) X (Polish Father)]

but facially I have more the characteristics of my mother, a very slav incel type, from my father I have the height wich is the only good thing about me

it's more like this:
my mother parents --> [(Unknow Origin Mother) X (Ukranian Father)]
my father parents --> [(Italian Mother) X (Polish Father)]

but facially I have more the characteristics of my mother, a very slav incel type, from my father I have the height wich is the only good thing about me
Do you have a distinctively roundish skull/face? I got that from my 30% Slav ancestry.

they killed those with "muslimed" genes
Just type "myheritage Spanish/Portuguese" on Youtube and watch some vids. Most have North African and some have sub-Saharan African genes.

they killed those with "muslimed" genes
muslum ruined their own genes with inbreeding, they go from philosfers and mathematians to a bunch of war crazy screaming tards in a couple of centuries, thanks to moade

Just type "myheritage Spanish/Portuguese" on Youtube and watch some vids. Most have North African and some have sub-Saharan African genes.
Probably got mixed after the 1500s. I'm not arguing that most Spaniards or Portuguese don't have African genes, I was saying that it probably wasn't because of them getting raped 1000s of years ago.

30% ricecel means 100% over

Probably got mixed after the 1500s. I'm not arguing that most Spaniards or Portuguese don't have African genes, I was saying that it probably wasn't because of them getting raped 1000s of years ago.
I thought it was tbh. Did blacks and Muslims go in significant numbers to the Iberian peninsula after the Reconquista?

I thought it was tbh. Did blacks and Muslims go in significant numbers to the Iberian peninsula after the Reconquista?
they are trying to invade it, till this day

An insane amount have immigrated recently, only steadily until the 18/1900's though

they are trying to invade it, till this day

An insane amount have immigrated recently, only steadily until the 18/1900's though
I know about the current Muslim invasion of Europe through mass immigration, I witnessed it during my stay there. But I mean from the Reconquista till the 19th century, after that all my living direct ancestors were already here.

I know about the current Muslim invasion of Europe through mass immigration.
gosh europeans are so cucked, there isn't even a fightback

gosh europeans are so cucked, there isn't even a fightback
Europeans chose to put women in power and bow down apologetically to Jews, Muslims and women. There's the result, your land gets ruined within less than a century, which in historical measures is not a long time.

Cope. they converted into christianity. Read history and youll see,only rich arabs escaped,poor ones stayed there and converted.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back