Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting WTF??! EVERYTIME I DO A REVERSE IMAGE SEARCH ON MY PHOTOS IN GOOGLE THEY SHOW ME ASIAN DUDES

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Europeans chose to put women in power and bow down apologetically to Jews, Muslims and women. There's the result, your land gets ruined within less than a century, which in historical measures is not a long time.
pretty much, meanwhile cucks talk that the economy is doing well or some bullshit

even economy is not doing well for them nowadays
it's doing well, thanks to automation now billionaires can have enven bigger numbers

muslum ruined their own genes with inbreeding, they go from philosfers and mathematians to a bunch of war crazy screaming tards in a couple of centuries, thanks to moade

they invented maths,geometry and money, before being islamized

after being islamized they din't invent shit

they invented maths,geometry and money, before being islamized

after being islamized they din't invent shit
who youre talking about

muslum ruined their own genes with inbreeding, they go from philosfers and mathematians to a bunch of war crazy screaming tards in a couple of centuries, thanks to moade

Some Slavs have Asian ancestry, you probably have some remote ancestry that the search engine registers.

Would you rather be a pajeet ? I am shitskinned Caucasoid

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back