Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WTF How Eggman Got Laid

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hloNthmc3pI[/video]

new bump record? :forcedsmile:

not really a fan of ecelebs but didn't eggy take the trannypill?
losing your V by having to fuck trannies is hardly an accomplishment.

but didn't eggy take the trannypill?
losing your V by having to fuck trannies is hardly an accomplishment.
He danced with a tranny on stream, i'm not sure if they ever dated or fucked though

based bump tbh

Damn he got laid :whatfeels:
Good for him I guess

Eggy is diagnosed with autism, he got laid because he's tall and has a massive dick.

Egg man from sonic?

Based necrobump

He's definitely lying about that, he comes across as very NT. I couldn't talk the way he does on video, since I am actually autistic.
I you were a tall autist with a massive dick like eggman you would.

Eggy got laid when he was 18, which was nearly 15 years ago pre-tinder and dating apps. He also has a massive dick, tall, white and healthy. He also fucked a landwhale.

His next girlfriend cucked him for months behind his back with another guy and made him work 3 jobs to pay for her student loans and the rent. He’s a failed normie and he doesn’t come here out of respect for us, he’s said as much on one of his streams.

If you're tall people would find you sperging out funny and would give you validation.
Brah I used to wear elevator shoes which brought me up to 6 feet, it didn't change the way people treated me at all.

Damn he's ugly as fuck

Jbw?
foid virtue signaling?
statusmaxxx?

He is the eggman...

Coo coo ka choo!

Im just a walrus

I remember when he first started attention whoring on /r9k/ back in the day. Guy would spam his face constantly almost as if he wanted to be a mascot or something for ugly low status males.

Of course like others have mentioned he's tall/white/has a norm personality so he still manages to have sex.
I bet now he has a whole list of deranged teen and tween discord girls ready to drive out and jump on his dick out of irony or popularity or whatever the fuck it is that goes through their heads.

how do you know his height and dick size?
When he went by eggman instead of eggwhite, In his description he had answers to common questions. He said that he has a big dick and he's 6ft1. If you check his description now he says that he's 6ft.
I remember when he first started attention whoring on /r9k/ back in the day. Guy would spam his face constantly almost as if he wanted to be a mascot or something for ugly low status males.

Of course like others have mentioned he's tall/white/has a norm personality so he still manages to have sex.
I bet now he has a whole list of deranged teen and tween discord girls ready to drive out and jump on his dick out of irony or popularity or whatever the fuck it is that goes through their heads.
He use to post on puahate as well, and was blackpilled from there. Back then it was redpill instead of blackpill though. On sluthate they changed it to blackpill because of trp and that's where eggman got it from and he made a video on it. I think he did it to get popular by blackpilling chan autists that were still bluepilled.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.